Board will be entering the Ventana Digital Innovation Award
and would like to nominate a customer for their innovative project. There are multiple qualifying categories (see below), so we encourage you to apply with your story. The winner will receive an award in the mail and the option to be featured in press announcing the exciting news.
Submission categories include:
- Digital Technology
- Office of Finance
- Big Data
- Human Capital Management
- Operations & Supply Chain
- Customer Experience
- Digital Business
Nomination process details:
Please note, you need to be signed in as a community member to apply.
- If you are selected by Board for the nomination, you will participate in a 1-hour recorded conversation with Board in your local language. You will answer detailed questions about your innovative project. The conversation will be summarized and documented for your review. The information will be used in the nomination submission form.
- Submissions are due by April 30th. Please note that submissions will be translated and submitted in English.
- Submissions review and judging takes place from May 2rd - May 28th
- By May 31st, Ventana will reach out to verified finalists for follow-up
- Winners will be announced the week of June 21st. The winning vendor will be announced in press, and it is optional for the customer to be included in this.