Continuous improvement is a key factor to leverage and develop workforce in any organization, especially in the Technology industry, marked by the rapid rate of change and innovation. Whether you are an inexperienced user or a seasoned pro, the Board E-Learning platform suitably addresses your training needs, no matter where you or your organization is geographically located.
- Comprehensive platform: access all the Board e-Learning contents through one centrally managed repository. Any material is reliable and validated, according to our quality standards. No risk of receiving different or poor training by unlikely teachers.
- Anytime, anywhere: get unlimited and permanent access to e-Learning materials. Learn on your own time, at your own pace and in any location that is convenient. No expenses such as venues and travel costs.
- Self-directed learning experience: design your own learning curve and track your progress by effectively matching your goals with the contents of the courses. Board e-Learning dramatically facilitates and boosts the training experience for any type of Board user, such as Business Users, End Users, Developers or Administrators, reducing the time-to-productivity lapse with obvious profitable returns.
- What-Why-How: take advantage of the “3 Pillars” learning approach throughout most of the video courses. Discover WHAT you are going to learn; understand WHY that topic is critical and which benefits it can bring to an organization or a department; find out HOW to implement the relevant solution within Board.
- Firsthand knowledge: see Board in action in the real-world. The Board library of courses takes you through fundamental basic concepts right into concrete business cases and provides you an in-depth.
Do you want to learn more?
Have a look to the course catalog!
E-learning catalog - Part one: Database Modelling
E-learning catalog - Part two: capsule design
E-learning catalog - Part three: Procedure Engineering
E-learning catalog - Part four: Administration and Optimization
E-learning catalog - Part five: User Experience
E-Learning catalog - Part Six: Web Experience
E-Learning catalog - Part Seven: Cloud Management
E-Learning exercises catalog - Database Modelling
E-Learning exercises catalog - Capsule Design