Blogs

1920_header-darkblue-2.jpg
Be the first person to recommend this.
Dear Community Members, We received a couple of emails from you about broken links in discussion posts. We are aware of the problem which is caused by the differences in URL structures between the old and the new communities. And we apologise for the ...
0 comments
2 people recommend this.
More people than usual are now working from home all around the world, and for most of us, that transition came abruptly. In just the last few weeks I've made more changes and adjustments than I anticipated, from setting boundaries around my home to purchasing ...
0 comments
Every community has navigation menu where you can switch between various content types: home page, discussions, library files, blogs, and members. Library is a convenient place to store files and organise them in folders. Once navigated to the ...
0 comments
2 people recommend this.
The BoardVille Community is yours to ask questions, share the projects you are working on and collaborate with your fellow Boardies. The key word here is collaborate because the aim of this community is to share and help your peers in a transparent ...
0 comments
Given the current global situation with COVID-19, we want to reassure our stakeholders that we have taken all measures to ensure full operational continuity. As this new strain of coronavirus continues to spread, Board is focused on maintaining the ...
0 comments