About the Community

1920_header-lightblue.jpg

Welcome to BoardVille

This is a place to learn about the Community Spaces, areas and future evolutions, as well as a place to share feedback about the BoardVille Community.

Are you new here and looking for guidance? Do you have an idea about how to evolve the community? Have you got a suggestion for a new place? This is where you can post it and start the discussion.

If you need help, don't hesitate to ask a question or get in touch with us via email: community@board.com

Announcements

Community Admins

Board Community
Communications & Customer Marketing Manager
divider.png

Recent Blogs

• Asking questions about the usage, configuration or administration of Board is one central element of our Community. To make it easy for other Community members to understand your question and give you helpful advice, it is beneficial to consider to provide ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Dear Community Members, We received a couple of emails from you about broken links in discussion posts. We are aware of the problem which is caused by the differences in URL structures between the old and the new communities. And we apologise for the ...

• More people than usual are now working from home all around the world, and for most of us, that transition came abruptly. In just the last few weeks I've made more changes and adjustments than I anticipated, from setting boundaries around my home to purchasing ...

2 people recommend this.

Latest Discussions

Leaderboard