Hello Community Members!
I am opening this discussion because I want to give few more information around another important Customer & Partner initiative: the BOARDVille User Conference 2019 (www.boardvilleconference.com) which will be held this year in:
- Las Vegas from April 14 to 17
- Lake Maggiore, Italy, from May 19 to 22
BOARDVille 2019 is a three-day event featuring inspiring keynotes, exclusive workshops and presentations, training sessions and fun networking activities. The conference brings together the entire BOARD Community of Customers, Partners and Employees to interact, learn and share best practices. This year all the sessions, including the hands on training, will be on BOARD 11!!!
In order to offer to all BOARD users a tailored experience we have created four tracks:
- Keynotes: Innovative speakers and industry leaders will offer their inspirational perspectives and anecdotes on decision making and its impact on success. During 2019 edition we will hear inspiring speeched from Garry Kasparov, BOARD's CTO Pietro Ferrari, Robert D. Kugel from Ventana and many others.
- Hands-on workshop (Basic and Advanced): During a two-hour classroom-style session led by BOARD’s trainers you’ll learn new concepts to take back to the office. Bring your own laptop and use for the first time ever BOARD11!!
- Academy: Immersive technical sessions led by BOARD experts that are designed to advance your current skillset and teach you new tips and tricks for BOARD, including BOARD 11
- Business Tracks: Discover innovative ideas and hear success stories from Customers and BOARD experts.
Registration is open! Join us with your colleagues!
Should you need further information do not hesitate to ask questions in the Community! You can address them to me, Silvia and Cristina
The most up-to-date full agenda is available is here (Lake Maggiore) and here (Las Vegas).
You can also visit also the conference website www.boardvilleconference.com