What's the best way to structure your learning path?
We have identified some paths tailored upon some Job Role samples, here there are some suggestions for Board Users.
- Depending if you are a Win or Web Client User start from the related tutorial in the User’s Experience Catalog, or in the Web Experience Catalog.
- Next it’s important to understand how to interact with data (regardless the Client you’re using) .
- Whilst you are doing this take some time to understand the Security model.
- Even if you not assigned to Board development tasks, understanding the data-model bricks will be a big assistance in your self-service analysis and help you articulate any requests you may have for enhancements to your Board developers.
- Next, focus on export & print, the edit layout possibilities and finally the benefit of the MS Excel add-in. In addition, have a look at the Web Report course in the Web Experience Catalogue.
- If you are a Power User knowing the Capsule Paradigm is a must to watch. Gradually extend your knowledge to the entire Capsule Object Parade.