Dynamic Decimals on report views

Hi team!

We've recently had two customers and a partner reach out about the request to dynamically show or not show decimal places. Right now, it currently requires work arounds that involve layout adjustments or duplicated screens.

We would like to request the ability to adjust the decimals we are viewing on a report similar to merging the number scaling and freeze panes together.

The idea would be to allow the user to adjust the number of decimals viewed on the report values.

we are happy to connect and discuss further

33 votes

Accepted · Last Updated

Comments

• Our large pharma customer has requested the exact same feature. This would be really good to have.

• I would suggest that this is not just at run-time, but also in Design mode, so that the correct layout is displayed by default.

• Yes, PLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSE!!!!

• I vote YES!

• Product Management Team
    Product Management Team Employee, Group Leader
    First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic

Hi @Taylor Coroneos, thank you for sharing your idea! We appreciate the time and effort you put into crafting your suggestion, and we understand the need of this solution.

We have accepted this Idea to be part of our backlog and we are evaluating the feasibility of adding it to the development roadmap. 

We are committed to delivering the best possible experience to our customers, and we must prioritize the features and enhancements that will have the most significant impact on your daily use of our software. 

• I vote yes!