Perform the following actions in order to determine your ODBC connection string settings:
- Create a text file and save it with the extension .udl
- Double click the .udl file to launch the data link configuration window
- Specify the connection parameters and click OK to save (be sure to choose 'allow saving password' if the database is protected by a password).
- Open the .udl file with a text editor, the connection string will appear in the file
- Paste this into the options screen of the BOARD datareader
2 people found this helpful