Activity Pages and Tiles are another way to display content in a group, space, or project. To enable Pages in a place (click to enlarge images):
1. Go to Manage > Settings and select About. Under Advanced Options, select Activity + Pages.
2. To create a page, go to Manage > Create Page.
3. In the window that pops up, select a layout for your page. You can then add tiles to your page as you would on an Activity Page. The Page will also display in a new tab in your place. You can make this the default (home) page, or move it to a different spot on the place navigation bar.
Choosing tiles and layouts
When it comes to choosing how to build your group or space in Clyde Connected, every decision should focus on the needs of the users that will visit and interact with you. Typical questions to ask yourself are:
- Why do I want them to come to my group or space? / What problem am I trying to solve?
- Who is my audience?
- What activities will the audience carry out?
- What is the benefit for the audience? (What's in it for me?)
- How can I measure the success of my group/space?
If you have any questions please leave them below.