Questions are used in the community to find specific solutions. When asking a question, there will be an option to mark one reply as the correct answer. Either the author or the administrators can mark the correct answer for the question.
To ask a question:
- Click Create > Question, or if you are already in a group, space, or project, click Create a Question from the Actions menu on the right.
- Enter a title for your question in the field at the top.
- Write additional information for your question in the content field. You can format your text however you’d like, insert videos, images, hyperlinks, emoticons, or tables.
- Spellcheck your question or view your content in HTML by clicking the icons in the upper right corner of the content field.
- Optionally attach files to your question for supporting information by clicking the Attach icon in the bottom right of the editor.
- Choose where the question will be posted. If this option is already populated you can change it if needed. All content can be posted in a place, to specific people or as a public piece of content in the community.
- Add relevant tags to the Tags field so your question is easily searchable.
- Click the Post button to post your question.
Remember to add tags and keywords to your question!
Please note that The BOARDVille Community is open to all of our Customers, Patrners and BOARD Employee worldwide. Being it at its early stages, we are asking our fellow BOARDVille Citizens to ask questions, comment and contribute in English only.This is to guarantee a wider audience and a chance for everyone to contribute and help.