The enclosed sample shows how Board can be used for strategic planning.
In this specific example, after the strategic goal identification, the process shows how to:
- Define and relate the strategic projects to achieve the identified objectives;
- Distribute the total available budget to each project;
- Setup and monitor project's KPIs.
- Download the attached zip file
- Extract and copy the .hbmp file in C:\Board\Database
- Extract and copy .cpsx in C:\Board\Capsule
You can run the Sample with BOARD 10.1.4 or later > BOARD 10.1.4