BOARD 11.0 includes the new WAVE engine as well as the full web client.
BOARD 11 combines the full HTML5 capabilities of BOARD 10.5 with a new WAVE engine that eliminates version management and sparsity management and supports:
- Super fast I/O performance
- Highly-parallel processing
- Concurrent data-loading
- New Dataflow (hyper fast compute)
- Fuzzy text analytics search: Levenshtein search
- Automatic Optimization through learning
- New analytical functions, including multi-dim distinct counter
- Nexel Web editor
- Copy paste layout / Copy paste toolboxes / Copy paste select
- Broadcasting procedures
- Web editor formatting: Block format / Row format
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to get your hands on the new functionality everyone has been waiting for!
Click here for the detailed list of changes.
UPDATE (28/05/2019): The BOARD Server and BOARD Web HTML5 Server Installer packages have been updated. The new installers include a fix for an issue on data-readers and relationships.
If you downloaded the version prior than 28th May 2019, please download it again and update the BOARD installation on your environments.