Board Client version 10.5.1 can connect to a server running Board Server 10.5.1 only, it is therefore required to update all Board Client and Office Add-in installations.
Capsules and Databases created or modified with version 10.5.1 cannot be re-opened with version 10.5.0 (or prior).
This update includes fixes and improvements of the Board Web Client.
What's New in Board 10.5.1
- Nexel Editor
- Copy & Paste actions and shortcuts
- Block Format Editor
- Row Format Editor
- Dataview suggested values in a drop down list
- Label Shapes
- Broadcasting Procedure Step
- New chart objects
- Transporter 2.0
Click here for the full list of changes.
UPDATE (11/09/2019): The BOARD Web HTML5 Server Installer package has been updated.
The new installer includes fixes for the following topics:
- a malfunction on the data entry on reverse algorithms with custom user regional settings
- possibility to disable the edit description feature on the ATO Pager
- a malfunction on the Tab names with special characters on the Tab container has been fixed
- enforcement of the XSS protection on the web application
- minor fixes on the advanced broadcasting features
The BOARD Server and the BOARD Win Client Installer packages have been updated.
The new installers include fixes for the following topics:
- a malfunction on the data entry on reverse algorithms with custom user regional settings (using the win client)
- a correction on the auto-updater mechanism
If you downloaded the version prior than 11th September 2019, please download it again and update the BOARD installation on your environments.
The Patch Version Number is 10.5.1.2. If you need to deploy the Mobile Server, please upgrade also the Mobile Server installation.