Board Client version 10.6.0 can connect to a server running Board Server 10.6.0 only, it is therefore required to update all Board Client and Office Add-in installations.
What's New in Board 10.6.0
- The Card object
- The Responsive container
- The Expander object
- The Quick Layout Edit
- Font configuration on the web toolboxes
- The naming convention on the data-reader actions has been changed on the web application.
- In the bullet chart it is now possible to configure drills, master layout and apply a selection from the sliding toolbar.
- It is now available a shortcut to jump in edit mode into a procedure from a screen object where the procedure is launched.
- The Gauge object supports the drill-down function.
- The dataview search supports a multi-line text (it works in OR).
- An enforcement of the Sparse Structure to prevent database corruptions has been introduced in this version.
Click here for the full list of changes and fixes.
The Installer packages have been updated. The Patch Version Number is 10.6.0.1. The new installers include fixes for the following topics:
- A correction on the usage of selectors in screens with dynamic selections has been introduced in this version.
- The excel add-in workbook selection has been fixed.
- A correction in the sparsity structure protection system has been introduced in this version.
- Multiple issues on the data entry by suggested values on the web dataview have been fixed.
- A performance issue on the layouts execution has been corrected.
- A malfunction on the upload corporate font functionality has been fixed.
- An error on the cloud upload functionality has been fixed.
- The broadcasting steps can now be configured and scheduled without run it manually the first time after their creation.
- Suggested values on text cubes can now be cleared to delete the content of an existing cell.
- When performing data entry on relationships the dataview will display code and/or desc of the parent entity according to the block configuration.