Board Client version 10.6.0 can connect to a server running Board Server 10.6.0 only, it is therefore required to update all Board Client and Office Add-in installations.
What's New in Board 10.6.0
- The Card object
- The Responsive container
- The Expander object
- The Quick Layout Edit
- Font configuration on the web toolboxes
- The naming convention on the data-reader actions has been changed on the web application.
- In the bullet chart it is now possible to configure drills, master layout and apply a selection from the sliding toolbar.
- It is now available a shortcut to jump in edit mode into a procedure from a screen object where the procedure is launched.
- The Gauge object supports the drill-down function.
- The dataview search supports a multi-line text (it works in OR).
- An enforcement of the Sparse Structure to prevent database corruptions has been introduced in this version.
Click here for the full list of changes and fixes.