- What is your idea?
Create a sliding menu/panel/container object (applicable to every single screen as any other object) to contain selectors/filters/or additional information regarding the screen active selection or comments/notes, without occupying screen space.
- What specific problem are you trying to find a solution to, or what new scenario would this idea respond to?
- Simplify screen design removing the need to position filters and selectors
- Improve space for information and application/solution use
- Standardize solution UI and UX to access the screen selection
- What workaround have you found and used so far (if any)?
Selectors/filters and screen active selection are currently positioned as part of the screen and take a good portion of the screen space which could potentially be used for displaying information
Maybe it can be a slider or something else, but i leave its evaluation to the team.