1. What is your idea?
Add "Inverse" checkbox on "Select entity based on cube"
2. What specific problem are you trying to find a solution to, or what new scenario would this idea respond to?
Exemple of use:
- Display members that are yet to be done, to be inputed, or yet not processed in the workflow
- Display member that have no value (turnover, quantity etc...) for the users to verify
- Reducing the number of one "screen used" cube
- reduce time spent to processing cube, developing procedure and reducing trigger in screens.
3. What workaround have you found and used so far (if any)?
- Calculate a buffer cube to be the opposite (set you dimension to dense otherwise you spoil your sparsity)