- dzillmann likes heheimann's reply Re: SAP BW / Board connection
- highchem.tanabe likes antoniospeca's comment Excel Datareader
- highchem.tanabe likes maximelefevre's question How to automate upload of multiple Excel workbooks?
- kyoung and heheimann like firstname.lastname@example.org's reply Re: Is there a way to display current week in a label
- liebharts likes Bob Gill's reply Re: Anyone using version / code management software in BOARD projects?
Hi community My company is going to introduce SAP and Board will likely keep data from a BW instance. I know that SAP Connector is able to do this. We are now investigating about costs related to this solution. More than the costs related to: - purchase of SAP Connector - human resources to analyze tables and set functions on SAP… Show more
While I understand why CSV files can be more standardized and consistent for ETL processes, I think it's time to add Excel as an option for a datareader. A user can specify the filename, and tab name to be used for the datareader. Use Case An excel file is produced and placed on a network share A user clicks a button to run the Excel…
The functionality of "Insert new Row" is very useful and appreciated by clients (especially Bulgari Rome), when the end user need to create from scratch a new planning combination. It would be great to have the same functionality also in the web version.
Starting from Board 10.1, Board web reports can be embedded directly in other webpages, such as enterprise portal, customer portal, intranet portal or other public websites. When you embed a report, it will appear as a box on your page that contains the full contents of your report, including charts, tables, and other custom visualizations. To…
Hello looking at my profile it seems all my points, badges atc have been resetted
Load more items
The Scope of the current document is to provide an overview of the configuration needed in order to configure Azure AD application to SSO with BOARD Cloud or On-Premise. CONFIGURING SAML SSO APPLICATION In order to use BOARD SSO in the cloud with SAML 2.0 protocol an application endpoint must be created on the IdP directory. The following…