Forums

andreassauer
Hello,   in our planning module users can add new projects with ATO where they can also set the relationships. For example, they can choose to which segment the project belongs to. As you can see in the screenshot there are four segments in our database.   Is it possible to enable users only to choose segment 1 or 2? Segment 3 and _ should not… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
chefcore
Hello all,   It seems that when using the data picker functionality in a layout (using Nexel rather than Rules), that if a detail by is used on a block the entity being detailed by is ignored, and the total is displayed for every item. In a simple example, if I set a single rule for a block to be "=@[V001]" , and then put Entity1 on the column,… (Show more)
in Configure BOARD
danieledilorenzo
Hi community   I fed up a date cube with a string like this (including the hour) Figures are correctly stored in the database but in the data view I'm able to see the day only If I export such layout in a procedure action I see it...Is there a way to see the hour in the data view also?   thanks!
in Use BOARD
rubicon
Hello,   I would like to know whether and how i can implement the following drill path: initial situation: bubble chart with 1 entity by row (EntityA) I double click on 1 bubble and come to a 2nd bubble chart which is the same than the initial one, except the entity by row is entityB I double click on 1 bubble of the 2nd chart and come to a… (Show more)
in Configure BOARD
raym
Hi, In Excel I have a report that looks like this:   What would be needed in board in order to create a similar structure, where the different cubes are over each other (by rows) instead of side by side (by colums)? BR, Ray
in Use BOARD
chefcore
Hello all,   When using windows groups to create users dynamically, it seems that the users are created as firstname.lastname, without the domain qualifier in front (e.g. DOMAIN\FirstName.LastName) This presents an issue when combined with ~db security, as selections wont work for users without the qualifier. How do you force board to create the… (Show more)
in Administer BOARD
rubicon
Hello everybody,   Has anyone used radar area chart ? I face a different behaviour between windows and web client, and haven't seen it in the dedicated help page: Differences between web client and win client    WinClient: The axis is by default set horizontally, starting from the centre in the right direction WebClient: The axis is by default… (Show more)
in Configure BOARD
fabfro
Hi,   I ask myself, what exactly is a "security critical" procedure (step)?     I know i.e. that export and server side command are one of those security critical steps. But is there some kind of list which steps also are "security critical"?   Thanks in advance!   Fabian
in Administer BOARD
alebris
Hi Guys,   On a Board server, I want to replicate a capsule + database so that Power users can play with the application without modifying the live one.   I copied the capsule and renamed it as Capsule_training and I did the same for the database. However I don't know how to associate the new database to the capsule, In Capsule properties, the… (Show more)
in Configure BOARD
alebris
Hi Guys,   I created a folder container that takes most part of a screen. When I click a tab of the container, the screen is bottom-right aligned, whereas I'd like it to be top-left aligned.    I didn't find any option that configure that ? How can I do it ?   Thanks 
in Configure BOARD
thorahirst
Hi   I am creating procedures and was renaming a few.  Then I was suddenly not able to save the one I was working on: "The server is not responding or does not trust your user´s domain.  Please check your connection settings" I can not create a new one and I can not delete one either but I can run the procedures and the screens are working.  I… (Show more)
in Administer BOARD
sanjay_bindhani
Hi all,   I am currently building an retail planning application in which the we are giving the flexibility to the end user to load the master data (Store details) into the entities. In addition to this, we want to give the flexibility to remove a particular store detail in case the use want to do so. Let's suppose the user want to close a store… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
tg_jbaetens
Hi BOARD community   When a user is trying to save the Broadcasting functionality, an error message sometimes appears:      Does that mean that a user needs to have admin rights to adjust this file? This config file contains some critical information about the BOARD server for which we don't want a regular user to give access to.   Let me… (Show more)
in Administer BOARD
Load more items