Forums

raym
Hello,   I'd like to save the user's current selection via a procedure (click on button to save), in order to be able to restore them later (click on button to retrieve and set). This way user's would have their own saved queries (I intend to limit the amount to 5 and have 5 Buttons).   What I've tried doing is storing the value of… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
chefcore
Click to view contentHello all,   It seems that when using the data picker functionality in a layout (using Nexel rather than Rules), that if a detail by is used on a block the entity being detailed by is ignored, and the total is displayed for every item. In a simple example, if I set a single rule for a block to be "=@[V001]" , and then put Entity1 on the column,… (Show more)
in Configure BOARD
angelak
Hi I'm a fairly new user of Board, so this might be something obvious - I've been building financial reports, but with my percentage calculations, through using rules, the percentages are correct on the data columns, but incorrect on both the total columns/rows. Values are all divided by 1000 to get $'000 for my financial reports. My percentages… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
board.mascot
Hi, when i try to embed a capsule in my website using iframe, the left side menu still appears. Using it, users have access to other screens. Is there a way to view a capsule in my site page without viewing the left sidebar of the BOARD web interface preventing free navigation among screens? Thanks,
in Configure BOARD
jennifershattler
What are some common workflows? What are some ways procedures have been used to facilitate a process or user experience?
in Use BOARD
kramnostam
Hi,   I am following the e-learning steps to install the Board software. This is on a local desktop. I have successfully installed the server, set up the first user and installed the client. However when I try to connect with the client (using Administrator) the dialog box briefly flashes "Connecting..." but then goes straight back to the login… (Show more)
in Configure BOARD
tg_jbaetens
Hi all,   I was looking a bit around on YouTube for BOARD demos and I stumbled upon following video: Self Service Business Intelligence - BOARD Cube - YouTube    As you can see between minutes 10 and 13, the presenter uses a map of the United States, split up in zones with values and colours adjusting interactively based on the screen selection.… (Show more)
in Configure BOARD
bbroughton
Has anyone in the Community has been able to connect BOARD to XERO using any of the ODBC's available?
in Use BOARD
nicolasc
Hello,    My use case is as follow :  In one screen some users mark members of a dimension using a cube with checkbox. In another screen, different users should see the percentile of member marked that represent the selection they made.   Therefor, in one block I need to do a "Total By" to count how many member are marked overall, and do the… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
fordreid
Greetings!   My problem is this, I need to be able to track the number of records being entered into our system by Day and Hours.    I currently am loading a cube from SQL that contains a Date/Time Stamp field.  I am cubing off the Date by Day but need a way to delimit the Time Stamp and find a way to roll up these times into groups by hour.   … (Show more)
in Use BOARD
Paul Wyatt - GVA
Click to view content(BOARD Version: 10.1.4)   We are all aware of the restrictions when displaying Data-views vertically; no drill downs, formatting issues, etc.  Recently, I discovered another one   BOARD will automatically coerce entity members comprising of a string of figures into a numeric format with thousand separator and right justified. The impact of this… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
sanjay_bindhani
Hi,   I am working on an application in which the application is divided into multiple modules. Each module have its capsule but one database. now the requirement is to merge all the capsule into a single capsule. How to do that ??   Any help or idea.. Thanks
in Use BOARD
chayden
Hi, I have an application with two(2) screens(lets say Screen1 and Screen2). On Screen1 are two(2) dataviews(lets say Dataview1 and Dataview2). Dataview1 has Master Layout enabled and Dataview2 has a drill to Screen2 configured. My problem is when I do a master selection in Dataview1 and then a drill to Screen2 from Dataview2, the master… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
Load more items