Forums

rubicon
Click to view contentHello,   I am trying to connect to my Board Web server from a remote computer and the web page gives this error message: The client application is not known or is not authorized   note that, when using the local browser direct from the BOARD Server, the http://localhost address resolves properly and i can log-in as a BOARD administrator for… (Show more)
in Administer Board
Bob Gill
I have a dataset I would like to visualize on a map. I have addresses for each of my datapoints, but I need a way to convert those addresses into latitude and longitude coordinates for displaying on the map. Does anyone have tips or an approach to lookup (latitude,longitude) coordinates from addresses? There are free web services I could use, but… (Show more)
in Use Board
Paul Wyatt - Avison Young UK
Click to view contentThe dataview is a really versatile little workhorse.  Aside from being used to create tables, it can also be used as a toolbar for capturing user input selections or as a status display panel. However, it can be difficult to format in order to hide all borders and columns resulting in unwanted lines and ruining the effect.   Image 1 shows four… (Show more)
in Use Board
greg.heath@horticulture.com.au
Click to view contentThe Presentation menu does not appear in our development system but is available in Production.  Have checked the documentation and can not find any options to toggle it on and off.  I suspect I may have toggled it off in a earlier version but now can not work out how to toggle it back on.   Board menu in development   Board menu in… (Show more)
in Configure Board
l.zampetti
I remember that with older Board version it was possible to export via procedure a dataview to an excel file, using the entity set on pager (Dynabar  ) to create a single excel file, or a single Excel Sheet.   In 10.3 this seems to be only achievable via pdf export, but I did not manage to get this solution via  Excel export, am I wrong? Would it… (Show more)
in Use Board
alebris
Hi Guys,   I’m struggling with the design of the following waterfall (cf. image attached). It has been done with Excel, and I’d like to do the same in Board, but haven’t found yet how to do it.   So basically, on the right of the chart I have the group cumulated turnover for January 2016 to Month M 2016 and on the left its cumulated turnover for… (Show more)
in Configure Board
flavio.glaeser@fhnw.ch
Click to view contentHello together Actually I'm not able to ad an image to a profil of a user in Board 10.5.   Does anyone know how I can add it? Or do we have to configure something on the server?   Many thanks and kind regards Flavio
in Configure Board
snieves
Hi, i need publish my capsules en WEB, i know is old versión but i hope can you help me. My version is 9.0.1 !!   Thanks people 
in Configure Board
luca2792
Hi Community,   I am searching some informations about the process of migration to a Board 10.5 version from a Board 10.1 version. Does anyone have any experiences to share or a list of guidelines to follow?   Could someone help me?   Best regards, Luca
in Administer Board
lasheen
Click to view contentHi,   I am unable to view downloads in the board community portal. This is the error I get: Username: lasheen Email: lasheen.lartey@brookes-scs.com I am looking to upgrade from Board 10.3 to 10.5.1, do I need a new license for this, or is it simply upgrading the install. Regards
in Administer Board
dsiva
I am not able to download even after changing my profile to customer.    Thanks in advance for your help Regards Djega
in Administer Board
pfau
After upgrading Board to 10.5 I'd like to use broadcasting from web client. I can create a new Broadcast without problems. But it sends no mail to the receivers and I can't find error messages or logs.   I guess I have to configure the new Mailer Service how to send the emails. Maybe using file "broadcasting.config" in folder… (Show more)
in Administer Board
flavio.glaeser@fhnw.ch
Click to view contentHello together   We have now installed the newest version of Board 11 in a development environement and imported our data to the new plattform for test reasons.    Now I have a question about a calculation in a procedure. In Board 10.3 it works fine, but the configuration of "Dataflows" in Board 11 is a bit diffrent. I just calculate a… (Show more)
in Configure Board
Load more items