Forums

Announcement 1 New release available: BOARD 10.3.0.51220
board.customer
Hi, i was trying to change the HTML5 interface, trying to customize the ribbon bar and web landing page login. How can i change those? I have been mentioned these can be configured and changed but was wondering how   Thanks in advance, 
in Use BOARD
raym
Click to view contentHi, In Excel I have a report that looks like this:   What would be needed in board in order to create a similar structure, where the different cubes are over each other (by rows) instead of side by side (by colums)? BR, Ray
in Use BOARD
Paul Wyatt - GVA
I want to calculate the difference in days, hours, minutes and seconds between two datetime stamps and I would be very interested to know how others have approached this.  Currently I seem to be contemplating a solution which first subtracts one date from another to get a decimal.  Then I would convert that decimal to days, taken from the original… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
andrew_mcrobert
Our organisation has just signed up as a partner. I have completed the initial courses and am looking to move onto the exercises. My question is what version of Board should i be downloading and installing?   Regards, Andrew
in Use BOARD
angelak
Hi I'm a fairly new user of Board, so this might be something obvious - I've been building financial reports, but with my percentage calculations, through using rules, the percentages are correct on the data columns, but incorrect on both the total columns/rows. Values are all divided by 1000 to get $'000 for my financial reports. My percentages… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
thorahirst
Hi   I am creating procedures and was renaming a few.  Then I was suddenly not able to save the one I was working on: "The server is not responding or does not trust your user´s domain.  Please check your connection settings" I can not create a new one and I can not delete one either but I can run the procedures and the screens are working.  I… (Show more)
in Administer BOARD
raym
Hi all,   is it possible to use the refer-to in the layout and have the cube take the value of the rule that is used in combination? Say I have a cube a, with a rule "measures" (in functions) and also a "refer-to" to a value that is computed in the rule. In my case the result is empty. How'd you do that?   BR, Ray
in Use BOARD
tfeldmann
Click to view contentHello all,   today i started to familiarize myself with the topic nexel and data picker. Now I tried to enrich values from one cube with a column from another cube. Here I come also fast to a result, which I cannot explain to myself however. The dimension of the value seems to overflow. Can anyone give me a hint which thought error I am making… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
jennifershattler
What are some common workflows? What are some ways procedures have been used to facilitate a process or user experience?
in Use BOARD
board.customer
Hi, would it be possible to copy data (or a set of cells/a range) from Excel directly into BOARD? i need to feed some data from excel into a planning table and i am not sure this can be done. Are there any logics to be considered?   Thanks
in Use BOARD
raym
Hi all,   about an observation I made today: when having a bar chart and the axis on the time dimension, pay attention, when using sort by cube. In my case the result was, that the bars weren't sorted by time, but rather by what was in the sort option. Why was I using sort? I copied the layout from a dataview without revising properly.   BR, Ray… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
mfahey
Hi, We have upgraded our board server to 10.1.4.50129. When installing the clients we selected the "#auto update" option. For users that have administrative rights on their workstation, the auto update usually works (but sometimes does not). However, if the user does not have admin rights on their workstation, the auto update will fail.… (Show more)
in Administer BOARD
raym
Hi,   So I've seen Dynamix Axes in DataViews and I have been looking myself into it. So far I see: many screens (high maintenance, little overview) many tabs (high maintenance, a bit slower)   I wanted to try to use the dynamic visibility feature of dataviews of the 10.3.0 board version. That one would also be a high maintenance, slower… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
Load more items