Inspirations

msisternas
I just thought i would share a small that manages risk within strategic planning initiatives   Risk identification- Here we can identify and create new risks with regards to each one of our strategic initiatives. We can assign an initial severity, an account that will be affected as well as a probability and the initial amount this risk means.…
in Inspirations
msisternas
Just thought i would show you a small example i did of an interactive balanced scorecard, where we can add new objectives, attach them to measures or actions for those particular objectives and choose interactively which KPIs we want to measure them with. By giving a target we can follow our progress and see how we are doing and even check on the…
in Inspirations
raym
Click to view contentBoard's bar charts are limited to displaying one stack per axis or so it seems at a first glance. Using Nexel formulas I'm going to display (up to 4) separate stacks using the same axis including an offset of the values from a previous period. One of the outcomes looks like this:   About the Solution/Project:  About the solution The problem I…
in Inspirations
rbrooke
Click to view contentFollowing a recent thread in the forums regarding loading JSON files I have created a small project to demonstrate how this can be achieved with a simple JSON file. The techniques used can be adapted to other circumstances where loading files with an 'ambiguous' structure is required. The project files are embedded in the attached PDF file.
in Inspirations
phil
Click to view contentAbout the Solution/Project:    Last year a prospective customer wanted to see a workflow in BOARD where the response to the step impacted the path that you took in the workflow    Solution/Project info  I have attached the simple solution that I built for the demonstration.   Once installed click through from left to right.  You answer Yes/No…
in Inspirations