Forums

jonas
Hello everyone,   I have a query regarding multiple dynamic selection on one Screen: I have several charts, KPIs and data sets on one screen. Some of those should have a filter on the currenty Year, some current month and some current day. I know that the possibility exists to build cubes with such selection. However it seems to me like a huge… (Show more)
in Configure Board
jason.febo
I am wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue.  I am using Windows Client in 10.6 and if I use the procedure step Export as Flattened to Excel then the layout automatically removes the down total in the screen and exported file.     Hopefully I am doing something wrong and this is not a regression.  Any others having this issue?
in Forums
pfau
After upgrading Board to 10.5 I'd like to use broadcasting from web client. I can create a new Broadcast without problems. But it sends no mail to the receivers and I can't find error messages or logs.   I guess I have to configure the new Mailer Service how to send the emails. Maybe using file "broadcasting.config" in folder… (Show more)
in Administer Board
premiermike
One of our users created a fairly complex rule that when attempting to save threw a couple of errors in the calculations. In so doing, this user got an error that the client was running in a faulted state and they should restart the client. After they exited the system, I entered Board and attempted to first modify the rule (eliminating the rule… (Show more)
in Use Board
rubicon
Hello Davide Genini, I would like to comment this document: Board Mailer Service (version 3), but i don't see any comment features at the bottom at the document as i am used to see it, e.g. in How to setup Microsoft IIS with Board 10 Web Server (HTML 5). Is it possible to add the "add a comment" feature to the document Board Mailer Service?… (Show more)
in Administer Board
rubicon
Click to view contentHello,   I am trying to connect to my Board Web server from a remote computer and the web page gives this error message: The client application is not known or is not authorized   note that, when using the local browser direct from the BOARD Server, the http://localhost address resolves properly and i can log-in as a BOARD administrator for… (Show more)
in Administer Board
tg_jbaetens
Dear all, One of our customers is a big fan of the presentation mode in the web client to save and share custom reports. Practically what happens, is that they create a report from scratch using the layout builder and save them in a presentation. However what might happen is that they are happy about a custom report, but they just want to have… (Show more)
in Use Board
premiermike
I am trying to create a dynamic selection based upon the intersection of two non-related entities (assume salesperson and customer) such that when a salesperson is selected from a pager the dynamic selection will show only those customers for the salesperson selected. I built a cube based on these two entities as follows:  … (Show more)
in Configure Board
louisejust
I need to add an alerter to a chart to highlight the week a product is on promotion.  The chart is by week.  I have a layout above that shows the data for the product by week and the weeks the product is on promotion are highlighted.  The layout is a master layout that drives the chart below.  When the user selects a product the chart below… (Show more)
in Use Board
Bob Gill
I have a dataset I would like to visualize on a map. I have addresses for each of my datapoints, but I need a way to convert those addresses into latitude and longitude coordinates for displaying on the map. Does anyone have tips or an approach to lookup (latitude,longitude) coordinates from addresses? There are free web services I could use, but… (Show more)
in Use Board
bbroughton
Does this article board-server-saving-policy ok the KB also apply to the webclient?   We have a client who requires to manually enter quite a bit data on a daily basis, but in very remote locations using satellite connections, with a roundtrip latency of 700ms.   We've been testing with this latency applied and it has significant performance… (Show more)
in Use Board
ctouu
Click to view contentHi,    I have a simple question about design on Board 11.   I'm trying to duplicate one of my BI app to test the tool (reporting + scorecarding).  Unfortunately, I can't find a simple Layout: the label (or idk its name in Board).  Actually, I would have liked to restitute only an entity value (for example, I have an Entity "Age", I just want… (Show more)
in Use Board
andreassauer
Click to view contentHello,   I tried to create a geo map in 10.5. I have two places for my example, one is Hamburg and the other one is New York. The map on the left side shows a value with an alarm as bubble. The map on the right side is a copy of the left side but is shown as form.   I have two problems now: 1. The values on the right maps with the form are… (Show more)
in Use Board
Load more items