Forums

rubicon
Hello Davide Genini, I would like to comment this document: Board Mailer Service (version 3), but i don't see any comment features at the bottom at the document as i am used to see it, e.g. in How to setup Microsoft IIS with Board 10 Web Server (HTML 5). Is it possible to add the "add a comment" feature to the document Board Mailer Service?… (Show more)
in Administer Board
rubicon
Click to view contentHello,   I am trying to connect to my Board Web server from a remote computer and the web page gives this error message: The client application is not known or is not authorized   note that, when using the local browser direct from the BOARD Server, the http://localhost address resolves properly and i can log-in as a BOARD administrator for… (Show more)
in Administer Board
tg_jbaetens
Dear all, One of our customers is a big fan of the presentation mode in the web client to save and share custom reports. Practically what happens, is that they create a report from scratch using the layout builder and save them in a presentation. However what might happen is that they are happy about a custom report, but they just want to have… (Show more)
in Use Board
premiermike
I am trying to create a dynamic selection based upon the intersection of two non-related entities (assume salesperson and customer) such that when a salesperson is selected from a pager the dynamic selection will show only those customers for the salesperson selected. I built a cube based on these two entities as follows:  … (Show more)
in Configure Board
louisejust
I need to add an alerter to a chart to highlight the week a product is on promotion.  The chart is by week.  I have a layout above that shows the data for the product by week and the weeks the product is on promotion are highlighted.  The layout is a master layout that drives the chart below.  When the user selects a product the chart below… (Show more)
in Use Board
Bob Gill
I have a dataset I would like to visualize on a map. I have addresses for each of my datapoints, but I need a way to convert those addresses into latitude and longitude coordinates for displaying on the map. Does anyone have tips or an approach to lookup (latitude,longitude) coordinates from addresses? There are free web services I could use, but… (Show more)
in Use Board
bbroughton
Does this article board-server-saving-policy ok the KB also apply to the webclient?   We have a client who requires to manually enter quite a bit data on a daily basis, but in very remote locations using satellite connections, with a roundtrip latency of 700ms.   We've been testing with this latency applied and it has significant performance… (Show more)
in Use Board
ctouu
Click to view contentHi,    I have a simple question about design on Board 11.   I'm trying to duplicate one of my BI app to test the tool (reporting + scorecarding).  Unfortunately, I can't find a simple Layout: the label (or idk its name in Board).  Actually, I would have liked to restitute only an entity value (for example, I have an Entity "Age", I just want… (Show more)
in Use Board
andreassauer
Click to view contentHello,   I tried to create a geo map in 10.5. I have two places for my example, one is Hamburg and the other one is New York. The map on the left side shows a value with an alarm as bubble. The map on the right side is a copy of the left side but is shown as form.   I have two problems now: 1. The values on the right maps with the form are… (Show more)
in Use Board
ctouu
Click to view contentHello,   I'm working on Board 11.    I have 2 questions concerning Design Capsule :  How can we import new Police ?    How can I apply effect type on an object ?  For example, I have a button and I would like to change its color when we hover mouse cursor.  I don't know if I need to make a rule or a procedure or if I can use some CSS ?     … (Show more)
in Forums
premiermike
This is probably a stupid question, so I apologize in advance. I am building a Dataview for an income statement where months are shown as columns with an annual total. Some of the members of the income statement represent headcount data where the "total" for the year should be the last month value, while of course the financial data should be… (Show more)
in Configure Board
larahard
Dear all, Is there a good instruction guide (webinars, trainings, docs) on how to start using Board as a user to create dashboards and reports? Is there a german documentation for Board available? Thanks in advance for any help
in Use Board
g.vialetto
I would kindly ask if someone has a solution on space problem with custom formatting of layout. If a symbol before is added with a space before in the layout it is showed without it. For example if it is added ' €' as symbol before then BOARD Web shows as '€'. Have anyone already solved this problem?
in Configure Board
Load more items