Forums

pgemin
Click to view contentHello Board Community,   I would like to calculate projected stocks with the following formula : Stocks = Previous month stocks + current month Supply - current month Sales.   I have 3 cubes : Sales, Supply and Stocks. All cubes have 3 entities : Month, Part number and Market. Sales and Supply have values for 2019 (Actual before May, and… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
rmsb_board
Good morning team, I need to install board 11 but do not find documentation for that subject, please help me?
in Configure BOARD
Bob Gill
I have a dataset I would like to visualize on a map. I have addresses for each of my datapoints, but I need a way to convert those addresses into latitude and longitude coordinates for displaying on the map. Does anyone have tips or an approach to lookup (latitude,longitude) coordinates from addresses? There are free web services I could use, but… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
Paul Wyatt - Avison Young
A new BOARD release is a very exciting time.  Scrambling to read the release notes, diligently comparing version functions from one to another and then writing up the upgrade strategy utilizing the best 'agile' means to ensure the quickest and most efficient pathway to the update and release of all current models.  Ah, the bliss of rigidly… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
raym
Hi, As a power user I can modify a process flow and run it, even if I don't have the rights to save the changes. 1) select a procedure 2) modify any steps (adding/removing also possible) 3) click run. Board will ask if you're sure you want to save the procedure 4) click yes. An error message "Cannot save procedure" will popup 5) the… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
danieledilorenzo
Hi has anyone experience with intensive use of the functionality on the title?   I'm currently using the dynamic script @user in a couple of cases, but I would extend its use on other cases and on static selections on multiple members / entities.   This would allow a better visibility of the selection applied and I expect more stability if the… (Show more)
in Administer BOARD
melerob
Click to view contentHi everybody,   I have a question regarding to the dynamic selection feature in BOARD 11.  I'm trying to set a dynamic selection based on a cube in a screen and inside the selection It allows me to enable it but not to select the cube (I attach the images).   Does anyone have the same issue or can help me? I know that it allows to set… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
nstratton
Hello,   This is my first post to the community.   Are there any sample files for the v11 Taxonomies Manager? I'd like a sample XML and XSD to help me format my imports.   Thanks, Nigel
in Administer BOARD
Paul Wyatt - Avison Young
Click to view contentISSUE:    When changing the database from the developer version to production, it is vital that the Web Capsule Tiles are manually updated too.  Failure to do so will result in the capsule failing to open in web.  Having upgraded to BOARD 10.5, I can confirm that this issue is still current.     BACKGROUND:    I develop in several… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
andreassauer
Click to view contentHello,   is it possible to define a security profile that is based on a dynamic selection on cube and capsule level? I would like users to see only certain projects in different capsules. Therefore I created a cube with three dimensions: User, Project, Capsule. The Capsule entity is the same name as the capsules in my system. 1. In the user… (Show more)
in Configure BOARD
pfau
After upgrading Board to 10.5 I'd like to use broadcasting from web client. I can create a new Broadcast without problems. But it sends no mail to the receivers and I can't find error messages or logs.   I guess I have to configure the new Mailer Service how to send the emails. Maybe using file "broadcasting.config" in folder… (Show more)
in Administer BOARD
raym
Hi all,   I guess that Board 11 will still support capsule images. If not, it's just something to plan for. My question is: do the images get loaded each time they are requested or are they cached by the browser?   BR, Ray
in Use BOARD
raym
Hi all, as in Board 11 the engine is taking care of the versioning I was wondering about the following scenario:   We have an entity customer and a second called customer group. They are connected in a hierarchy. Unfortunately customers can change customer group. In that case we reload that part of the tree. Now if a cube would be versioned on… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
Load more items