Forums

1 update since last visit
darwinning
Hi guys,   I have a client who runs BOARD in the cloud and am trying to trigger a Stored procedure (Data Loader) using a PowerShell script which i would like to schedule using the clients enterprise scheduling software. Would this be possible? If not, what would be an alternate solution?   Alternatively if there was a file listener type option on… (Show more)
in Administer BOARD
aclowes@graingerplc.co.uk
I am trying to build a report using a data viewer, however firstly I had to put entities in as axes so that they can be flattened out rather than having them in the data block, which just returned the total count in that entity.  However I now find that if I have more than 2 entities in the axes the screen does not  display, but just errors saying… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
danieledilorenzo
Hi has anyone experience with intensive use of the functionality on the title?   I'm currently using the dynamic script @user in a couple of cases, but I would extend its use on other cases and on static selections on multiple members / entities.   This would allow a better visibility of the selection applied and I expect more stability if the… (Show more)
in Administer BOARD
vminea@seniorsoftware.ro
Hi,I have a screen with dynamic selection based on cube.Unfortunately, I forgot and I delete the cube.Now the screen is unusable. Every layout in the screen show an error - Database is modified by another user.My suggestion is that the screen should ignore the deleted cube.Hope other users will not encounter this error.Vasile
in Use BOARD
bbroughton
Click to view contentAnyone in the community had this error pop up before when extracting to Excel?
in Use BOARD
Paul Wyatt - Avison Young
Click to view content(BOARD Version: 10.1.4)   We are all aware of the restrictions when displaying Data-views vertically; no drill downs, formatting issues, etc.  Recently, I discovered another one   BOARD will automatically coerce entity members comprising of a string of figures into a numeric format with thousand separator and right justified. The impact of this… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
aflorio@cs2-solutions.com
hi community,  i have a datreader from excel file, i wanto to know if there is a column limit to import data from excel. Regards Andrea
in Use BOARD
board.customer
Hi, i was trying to change the HTML5 interface, trying to customize the ribbon bar and web landing page login. How can i change those? I have been mentioned these can be configured and changed but was wondering how   Thanks in advance, 
in Use BOARD
raym
Click to view contentHi, In Excel I have a report that looks like this:   What would be needed in board in order to create a similar structure, where the different cubes are over each other (by rows) instead of side by side (by colums)? BR, Ray
in Use BOARD
Paul Wyatt - Avison Young
I want to calculate the difference in days, hours, minutes and seconds between two datetime stamps and I would be very interested to know how others have approached this.  Currently I seem to be contemplating a solution which first subtracts one date from another to get a decimal.  Then I would convert that decimal to days, taken from the original… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
andrew_mcrobert
Our organisation has just signed up as a partner. I have completed the initial courses and am looking to move onto the exercises. My question is what version of Board should i be downloading and installing?   Regards, Andrew
in Use BOARD
angelak
Hi I'm a fairly new user of Board, so this might be something obvious - I've been building financial reports, but with my percentage calculations, through using rules, the percentages are correct on the data columns, but incorrect on both the total columns/rows. Values are all divided by 1000 to get $'000 for my financial reports. My percentages… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
thorahirst
Hi   I am creating procedures and was renaming a few.  Then I was suddenly not able to save the one I was working on: "The server is not responding or does not trust your user´s domain.  Please check your connection settings" I can not create a new one and I can not delete one either but I can run the procedures and the screens are working.  I… (Show more)
in Administer BOARD
Load more items