Forums

raym
Hi all,   is it possible to use the refer-to in the layout and have the cube take the value of the rule that is used in combination? Say I have a cube a, with a rule "measures" (in functions) and also a "refer-to" to a value that is computed in the rule. In my case the result is empty. How'd you do that?   BR, Ray
in Use BOARD
jennifershattler
What are some common workflows? What are some ways procedures have been used to facilitate a process or user experience?
in Use BOARD
mfahey
Hi, We have upgraded our board server to 10.1.4.50129. When installing the clients we selected the "#auto update" option. For users that have administrative rights on their workstation, the auto update usually works (but sometimes does not). However, if the user does not have admin rights on their workstation, the auto update will fail.… (Show more)
in Administer BOARD
raym
Hi,   So I've seen Dynamix Axes in DataViews and I have been looking myself into it. So far I see: many screens (high maintenance, little overview) many tabs (high maintenance, a bit slower)   I wanted to try to use the dynamic visibility feature of dataviews of the 10.3.0 board version. That one would also be a high maintenance, slower… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
dma
So, I'm about to take a closer look at the EXCEL-ADD-IN from Board. At first sight what's offered is rather disappointing! A handful of more or less powerful VBA functions, I could live with that, then I build them myself. My "old" MIK software already had much more to offer. And that was more than 15 years ago! But what is an absolute NO-GO: The… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
jason.ferguson
On a Pie Chart is it possible to display the percentages on each slice of the chart.
in Use BOARD
andrew_mcrobert
Our organisation has just signed up as a partner. I have completed the initial courses and am looking to move onto the exercises. My question is what version of Board should i be downloading and installing?   Regards, Andrew
in Use BOARD
raym
Hi all,   so recently we were trying to create some kind of 'save my current selection' button. You could also call it report variants, or saved queries,... One of the ideas was to filter all the entities dynamically. See Dynamic Select. Now the thing we were working on, didn't really work the way we intended, but we kept dynamic select for the… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
raym
Hello,   I'd like to save the user's current selection via a procedure (click on button to save), in order to be able to restore them later (click on button to retrieve and set). This way user's would have their own saved queries (I intend to limit the amount to 5 and have 5 Buttons).   What I've tried doing is storing the value of… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
chefcore
Click to view contentHello all,   It seems that when using the data picker functionality in a layout (using Nexel rather than Rules), that if a detail by is used on a block the entity being detailed by is ignored, and the total is displayed for every item. In a simple example, if I set a single rule for a block to be "=@[V001]" , and then put Entity1 on the column,… (Show more)
in Configure BOARD
angelak
Hi I'm a fairly new user of Board, so this might be something obvious - I've been building financial reports, but with my percentage calculations, through using rules, the percentages are correct on the data columns, but incorrect on both the total columns/rows. Values are all divided by 1000 to get $'000 for my financial reports. My percentages… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
board.mascot
Hi, when i try to embed a capsule in my website using iframe, the left side menu still appears. Using it, users have access to other screens. Is there a way to view a capsule in my site page without viewing the left sidebar of the BOARD web interface preventing free navigation among screens? Thanks,
in Configure BOARD
kramnostam
Hi,   I am following the e-learning steps to install the Board software. This is on a local desktop. I have successfully installed the server, set up the first user and installed the client. However when I try to connect with the client (using Administrator) the dialog box briefly flashes "Connecting..." but then goes straight back to the login… (Show more)
in Configure BOARD
Load more items