Forums

sebastien.breyne@cullen-international.com
Click to view contentHello,    I am loading a CSV file (utf-8) with 2 decimals to fill a cube. On the reader and its ETL, the decimals appear properly but once the load is done they don't appear in the cube. In this example, the cube contains the value 2602,00.    In my other CSV files, I see that the decimals are separated by a dot instead of a comma. I have… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
andreassauer
Hello,   is it possible to set a drill down on a block in Board 11 like in previous versions? Unfortunately, I can't find this option anywhere in the dataview settings.   BR, Andreas
in Configure BOARD
pete
If a cube is read only as configured on the Database Security for a database profile is it so that in a procedure that clears will work (clearing all cube data regardless of entity access the user may have) but that data reader will not load anything into the cube? We are seeing this behavior but somehow I'm surprised by it. Thought it would just… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
andreassauer
Click to view contentHello,   I have a dataflow that contains revenue and costs for my projects. Is it possible for users to filter dynamically on this dataview over several cubes? For example one user only wants to see projects that have revenue greater than 2.000 and total cost greater than 1.500. another user wants to see projects that have revenue smaller… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
snieves
Hi, i need publish my capsules en WEB, i know is old versión but i hope can you help me. My version is 9.0.1 !!   Thanks people 
in Configure BOARD
danieledilorenzo
Hi Community   our server is in Italy, with local settings   dates in reports are viewed in the format dd/mm/yyyy   Some US users would like to view dates in the format mm/dd/yyyy   Is it possible to do something locally, without affecting same reporting when used by EU users?   thanks
in Use BOARD
pietro.colombo.abic
Click to view contentA customer is asking for a way to customize (i.e. Board logo and/or background image) the logon page displayed by Board 10 Web Server:   Thanks! Pietro
in Configure BOARD
kevin.wu
Click to view contentIn order to create a Project (i.e. promotion) management function (which allows end users to add and edit promotions in Board), I've created two Date type cubes for a project Start Date and End Date respectively, which contain only one dimension - Project ID. The requirement is after both dates are entered by users, the month selection adjusted… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
kevin.wu
Click to view contentAs shown in the screenshot below, we have a Sales cube and Budget cube, which have the same dimensions - Item, Area, Month, UoM. We tried to calculate the Severity (i.e. bias) and present the data in a flatten dataview showing Severity in descending order so we can find the most problematic Item/Area combinations as shown in the screenshot 2. … (Show more)
in Use BOARD
rmsb_board
Good morning team, I need to install board 11 but do not find documentation for that subject, please help me?
in Configure BOARD
raym
Hi all, as in Board 11 the engine is taking care of the versioning I was wondering about the following scenario:   We have an entity customer and a second called customer group. They are connected in a hierarchy. Unfortunately customers can change customer group. In that case we reload that part of the tree. Now if a cube would be versioned on… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
danieledilorenzo
Click to view contentHi community   In a database I found all data readers moved to a unique group "unassigned items"   All is running regularly, entities and cubes are still in their groups No strange things in reports or processes.   Why this behaviour? How can I fix it? Are there consequences related to it?   Hope someone can help thanks a lot!
in Use BOARD
navmeh999@gmail.com
I have been working with EPM products in past and would like to try out BOARD and its EPM capabilities. Is there any community edition version of the product available to download and try out? What are other options to get started with some hands-on on the product ?
in Use BOARD
Load more items