Forums

aschmidtvsb
Hi, I'm not sure, wether this is the right place for this question. On the roadmap at Boardville in Baveno, Pietro announced BOARD 10.2 for May 2018 and 10.3 for July 2018. Currently 10.1.4 is the latest version. Is there a new roadmap? What are the reasons for the delay? Thanks!
in Administer BOARD
rubicon
Hi everybody,   I try to setup a simple treemap chart, and i can't get a correct background colour of the single tiles, when i compare the colour with a dataview having the same layout as the treemap. I guess I forgot something but i can't find out what. Here is my current result:   the dataview shows that the colour depends on the counter.… (Show more)
in Configure BOARD
rubicon
Hi,   I would like to use one of the availableanalytical functions : average According to the help, Average: it returns the average value of the series (Total/Time Length); Can anyone give more details on how the average calculation works ? how happens the aggregations ? Does the function apply after all aggregations and context selections… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
edoardo
Hi everybody,   I would like to show in a label the current date (@date) and the current time minus 1 hour. That's why Board server is running in italian time, I would like to show in the label the UK-time.   I've done it with a very complex  nexel  Is there someone with a smarter idea?   Thank you, regards, Edoardo   Tags: dates and time… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
wahyu
Hi All,   I want to calculate day and today, How Board handle this case?  
in Use BOARD
andreassauer
Hello,   I'd like to install Board Server in silent mode without GUI, just over command line. Is this possible? If so, how can I do that?   Thank you in advance.   Kind regards Andreas
in Configure BOARD
bbroughton
Just wondering if anyone in the community has come across this issue before and found a robust/correct way of dealing with it.  BROWSE doesn't match what is loaded into a CUBE.   The Browse on a SQL query shown below lists several dates by employee.   The Dataview below shows what is actually loaded into the relevant date cubes, with the… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
alebris
Hi Community,   I'm struggling with a procedure I'm creating. I ask the user to select a month and I do a dataflow using this month. Then I need to get the month following the selected month if not December. I'm not sure how to do that.   Could you help me please ?
in Configure BOARD
raym
Hello all, I have this dataview where the products are on the rows. There are a couple of columns that are higher level entities:   Now there's always the possibility to select by the rows' axis in the context menu of the dataview.   I would like to expand that feature, by means of procedures, and build a context menu like the following:… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
pdicino
Dear all,  does anyone knows if is possible to enable dataentry on a dynawrite with text cube? Thanks
in Use BOARD
alebris
Hello,   I have a cube Reporting Group with 3 dimensions : Month, Company and Group chart of accounts[R].   Group chart of accounts[R] is the replicate of Group chart of accounts which is in the following hierarchy :                                                                      |------  Company General Ledger --- Local chart of accounts… (Show more)
in Configure BOARD
sandrocarosso
Hi, I would like to use broadcasting to create a series of files (subdivided by a particular entity) each of which has inside it, a panel container with "n" objects (dataview, graphs). Obviously, there is a pager for this entity. There is also a dataview to which the broadcasting refers, always expressed for the same entity. The result is the… (Show more)
in Use BOARD
emanuela.dolce
Hi, I have a dataview with two infocubes and a column algorithm c=a/b with summary algorithm calculated. On the row axis there are aggregated entity and the data entry is enabled. It is possible to write on the deepest entity. It is also possible to write on totals for the columns a and b (infocubes),   but I can't write on totals for the… (Show more)
in Configure BOARD
Load more items