Hello Community Members!
We hope you are enjoying this community and feel it is a useful place to learn, interact, discuss and contribute!
I am opening this discussion because we are receiving many questions around another important Customer & Partner initiative: the BOARDVille User Conference (www.boardvilleconference.com) which will be held this year in:
- Las Vegas from April 15th to 18th
- Lake Maggiore, Italy, from May 13th to 16th
BOARDVille 2018 is a three-day event featuring inspiring keynotes, exclusive workshops and presentations, training sessions and fun networking activities. The conference brings together the entire BOARD Community of Customers, Partners and Employees to interact, learn and share best practices to harness the power of decision-making in the digital era. The event will be the most enlightening BOARD training you will receive, a showcase of inspirational business stories and the best place to hear about the evolution of the platform.
In order to offer to all BOARD users a tailored experience we have created four tracks:
- Keynotes: Innovative speakers and industry leaders will offer their inspirational perspectives and anecdotes on decision making and its impact on success.
- Hands-on workshop (Basic and Advanced): During a two-hour classroom-style session led by BOARD’s trainers you’ll learn new concepts to take back to the office. Bring your own laptop and get ready to roll up your sleeves!
- Academy: Immersive technical sessions led by BOARD experts that are designed to advance your current skillset and teach you new tips and tricks for BOARD.
- Business Tracks: Discover innovative ideas and hear success stories from Customers and BOARD experts.
Registration is open! Join us with your colleagues!
Should you need further information do not hesitate to ask questions in the Community! You can address them to me or Marina Fedrigo, who is the Marketing person responsible for the events.
You can also visit also the conference website www.boardvilleconference.com