by now I know these options to configure BOARD-Lanugage-Settings (win-client):
1. Board Client Options:
2. Security Profile Options, also via. ~Security.hbmp:
And for each Option I remember it like this:
Board User Interface:
This translates all "fixed" Texts in BOARD, like These:
Board Entity Items:
This is needed for the "Localization of entity members" via a Language-Entity and Cubes for each Entity to translate.
This is needed for the Translation of:
- Entity Names
- Cube Names
- Free Text in Capsules, etc^.
For web-Client I only know this:
I think this is like the user Interface language in the winclient.
So my final questions:
- Is this list complete, or is there something new?
- If I want a complete multi-language tool, how do I do this with the web-Client (as there is no Option to set the Entity-item-language)?
- Are there plans to create a single-Point language Option instead of different Locations?
Looking Forward to your Input.