I wanted to know how to add the logo of my company in the screen,or in general, how to add pictures in the screen. Can somebody help me? I wasn't able to find the solutions anywhere in the community.
Maybe you have a look at help.board.com. Here some links for your Question:
Hi Francesco Defacendis
1. Drag a label onto a screen - in the Client in Edit mode
2. Click on Label then Image in the toolbar:
3. Click Add and browse for an image on your device:
4. The image is now saved to the Capsule and will also appear on the current selected Label (delete the caption on the label for best results) so you can repeat the steps when you want to add further images. Browse existing images by clicking on the drop-down to the left of the 'Add' button.
Play around with 'Stretch Options' to display your image to best effect for you.
5. Go to Capsule>>Capsule Properties>>Images as an alternative way to manage images.
6. Maybe add an image to a Mask if you want to use the company logo on many screens.
There are more options with images, but this is a good start.
the help is for Francesco. I know how to handle Pictures in BOARD ;-)
Typo corrected - thanks.
Hey Phil Marshall,
do you know how i can handle the stretch options inside the Capsule Print Template?
Every time i will add our company Icon, it looks horrible if we want to print or export a Screen.
thanks and kind regards
I don't really use that option if I want to use a logo or icon on my printed page. I tend to use a screen mask with the image on as a label.
if you want to use a picture for the print template you have to take care about the dimensions of the picture. My suggest is a height under 100px. You can´t resize the image in the print template.
Retrieving data ...