I want to sort the column Year of my dataview by desc. Is there a way to do it?
Hi Francesco Defacendis ,
There is no direct functionality but there is a workaround for this.
1. First remove Column for Year
2. Now lets say you have DataCube DC1 (for Example) and you want 5 years from 2015-2020 Data to display in Descending Order.
3. In Data Layout Select or Duplicate Cube DC1 5 Times.
4. Then Double A block > Go to Reference > Go to Refer to > Select Year > Set 2020
5. Repeat Step 4 in till your expected outcome is achieved.
6. Change Label Names as per referece Year selected.
7. Final Output
Hope this Helped!
Thanks and regards,
Hi Francesco Defacendis,
I'm guessing you have the year entity on the row axis. In that case you can add a block to your dataview that is a Entities & Relationships block. Set that block to the entity year and set the display by code (not description).
You can hide that block as it is only going to be needed for the sorting.
Now in the layout go to the sorting tab.
Here use sort by "year" and be sure to select "descending"
That should do the trick.
unfortunately i have the year on the column axis, that's why is a problem. Is there a solution to solve it?
Thanks a lot! It worked.
Retrieving data ...