Board Americas User Groups are returning in 2022 with the first virtual event taking place on March 15th. We would love for you to join us to connect with peers, share experiences with Board, and gain new perspectives.
Learning from other Board users is a big part of the event, so we will be joined by Tiffany Little from City Electric Supply to talk about their journey with Board over the past 3 years and the recent upgrade to Board 2021 release.
The agenda will be as follows:
- 1:00PM Welcome and introductions
- 1:10PM: Member Introductions & networking session: get to know the other attendees
- 1:30PM: Customer Transformation Story: Tiffany Little at City Electric Supply shares upgrade story to Board 2021 Release
- 2:00PM: Coffee break
- 2:10PM: Learn about the Community & Advocacy Program
- 2:20PM: Board Winter 2021 Release: product overview
- 2:40PM: Networking discussion with peers, led by our Customer Success Managers
- 2:55PM: Wrap up and closing remarks
This event is open to ALL customers, so please register if the time works for you! Even if you can't make it for the full 2 hours, we encourage you to sign up and join us when you can. We'll send a recording to all registrants afterwards.