Drillable Headcount Report - don't show grand total or column total

Options
Joanna Kelly
Joanna Kelly Customer
First Comment First Anniversary
edited October 2020 in Platform
Hi,

Apologies if this has been asked before, i'm struggling to find an answer in previous questions.

I would like to build a drillable headcount report by week, showing both headcount and FTE KPIs by department.  I would like to show subtotals as you drill down the types of headcount and into the department, so i have enabled "DownTotals".

However, I do not want to display "Grand Total"- as adding together Headcount and FTE gives a nonsense number.  I also do not want to display a "Total" column, as adding together 3 weeks of headcount also gives a nonsense number.

I have been going around in circles trying to apply rules and Nexel formulae but haven't been able to get the result I want.

Is what I'm trying to achieve possible with BOARD? Any help would be really appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Jo.

Tagged:

Answers

• Helmut Heimann
    Helmut Heimann Employee
    March Badge of the Month February Badge of the Month Community Captain April Badge of the Month
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Hi @Joanna Kelly,

whether the row totals are displayed is controlled by the block settings in your DataViews' layout. You can switch row totals on/off for each block in your layout. Here's the location in Web development (this is available in the Windows client, as well):

The easiest way to get rid of the grand total figures is to apply a block format to the grand totals' cells setting the foreground and background colours to the same RGB values.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
    Helmut

------------------------------
    Helmut Heimann
    Senior Consultant
    Board Community
    Germany
    ------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------