IDP | Users | Export - the Last Login and Account Status are not included

Options
Michael Gerrard
Michael Gerrard Customer
First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited November 2021 in Platform
When I export the list of users from the IDP, I get a nice CSV file. But the columns Last Login and Account Status are missing. Why? Can these please be included. For analysis of users and their activity, this information would be very useful. Or am I missing something?

------------------------------
Michael Gerrard
UNHCR
http://www.unhcr.org
------------------------------

Answers

• Hello Micheal,

in the last IDP Version it's possible to extract all the informations present in the tab "Users" of the Subscription Hub.

Daniele

• Michael Gerrard
    Options

Hi Daniele,

The IDP we are using right now does not have Last Login and Account Status in the Export file. These fields appear onscreen only. But as I understand it, my wish will finally come true with the Spring 2023 release of Board! I am looking forward to us getting that. Right now it is a pain not having this data available for analysis in Excel.

The next step would be for the IDP data to be available within the Board capsules themselves. We would like to be able to manage the licences within our organisation better. Now with the IDP detached from the Board app, there's a lot of parallel work. We have to export files to Excel and do lookups... it's messy and sort of ironic! Perhaps you are working on this already? I am hoping! :-)

Michael

• Hi Micheal,

you don't need to install the latest version of Board (Spring 2023).

In fact the IDP has its own version number, so you can open a Ticket to Cloud to upgrade the Subscription Hub to the latest version. In this way you will have the complete export of Users.

Daniele