Bug : Selecting a member on a pager is not refreshing the screen (randomly)

Options
Julien CARDON
Julien CARDON Customer
First Anniversary 5 Likes Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board 5 Up Votes
edited March 2023 in Platform

Hi,

Randomly, when our users are clicking on member inside a pager, Board is not launching screen refresh.

Users are forced to select another member and go back to to targeted member.

This error is occurs quite often (like 1 member selection on 10 member selection is not launching screen refresh)

I have this issue for more than 2 years now and even in 12.5 the issue is still there. I'm surprised it has not been fixed since.

Are you also facing this issue ?

regards

julien

Answers

• Tommaso Riva
    Tommaso Riva Employee
    First Anniversary Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights First Answer
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi Julien,

thank you for contacting us with this topic.
    The strange behaviour described is obviously different from the standard behaviour expected by the Board.
    From an internal check I see that a similar ticket was opened by you in the past and was apparently resolved on that occasion (please refer to tcket number 18533 - Pagers only show selections after the second click).
    If now the error occurs again, please be kind and open a ticket with our support.

Regards

• Holly Rieke
    Holly Rieke Employee
    DACH Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights 5 Likes
    admin
    Options

@Julien CARDON Thank you for your question! For your reference, I am moving this post to the Platform Forum.