What is the Board Advocacy Program?

Options
Katherine Cote
Katherine Cote Employee
First Anniversary Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board 5 Likes Name Dropper
mod

If you are a Board customer or partner, you have the opportunity to share feedback and stories about Board in exchange for some great rewards. We invite you to sign up for the program and get on the list to be the first to hear about activities to share and win big.

About the Program
There’s nothing we love more than hearing from our customers about how Board is impacting their business decisions, so we designed a program to highlight your Board stories and reward you in return. Our goal is to inspire others through your ideas, promote your brands, and connect you with peers in our growing network.We have a variety of advocacy activities that you can choose from to showcase your Board story; reach out to us at customer_marketing@board.com to apply for the one(s) that you’re most interested in and we’ll get in touch to discuss next steps for participating. Once you’ve completed the activity, you’ll earn points on your profile which you can redeem for rewards.

The activities range in effort and time required, so that everyone feels welcome to participate in what they’re most comfortable with. Browse the list to see what’s available today; we add new ones often.

Why Join

• Join a growing network of talented, likeminded Board Users and Developers
  • Share your experiences and influence other companies’ buying decisions
  • Contribute to development of new Board functionality
  • Earn rewards of your choice

Don’t just take our word for it – hear from some of our members:
“I have been an active customer of Board for eight years and an active participant of their advocacy program for two years. We use the software in all departments of our business for analytics and reporting that has worked for us helping us reach our goals. I have always been all too happy answering calls or giving customer testimonials as I believe in the power of this business intelligence tool. The advocacy program has been a nice reward for using the software and sharing my experience with others.” – Adrian Alzona, Director Information Technology at Rossdown Farms and Natural Foods

“I like the concept of gathering points that can be exchanged for anything, including gift donations to charitable organizations. Associated with gold, platinum or even diamond badges. But mainly the encouragement to participate in reviews and questionnaires, all accessible in one place that would lead to more accurate surveys and market analysis… in addition to that, it’s always great to see what other users are up to!” – Hani Azar, Controller, Goodbaby International

“I've been part of the advocacy program for many years; I think I was one of the first Board Customers to register. It's a very nice program, which allows you to spread and share your experience with Board, plus you can win nice prizes, like my Apple watch.” – Marco Sterpi, Head of Planning, Controlling and Treasury at Delos Power.

How to get started
All that’s required of you is that you’re a member of Board Community and either a Board Customer or Partner. That’s it! We welcome people with one day of Board Experience up to many years. Simply email customer_marketing@board.com to join the program and instantly earn 200 points on your profile. We’ll send you invitations for new activities and encourage your participation to help you reach the rewards.

Email us today to join!