Level 200 Module205: Timestamp not populating

Options
Valerie Ghio
Valerie Ghio Employee
Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights First Anniversary First Comment
edited August 2023 in Academy

I've followed the steps in the lesson to add a timestamp label to the Sales Data Upload screen and adjusted the Procedure, "ACT - Sales Data Load" to populate the "UTIL - DF - Timestamp" Cube. The result I receive after loading data is "Last data upload was on N/A." Please provide troubleshooting tips as the Board Manual doesn't cover this. Thank you.

Tagged:

Answers

• Kristin Dimitrova
    Options

Hi Valerie, could you please share a snapshot of the Data flow procedure step populating the "UTIL - DF - Timestamp" Cube? It should look like this:

• Valerie Ghio
    Options

Hi Kristin,

Thank you for the response. I have the correct setup, however, I added the step to the ACT- Sales Data Load procedure in the Capsule. I will correct and it should work.

Here is the screenshot of the data flow procedure:

• Kristin Dimitrova
    Options

Hi Valerie,

The Data flow step was failing to populate the cube because you had an Exit procedure step before the Selection and the Data flow steps.

Moving those from the Capsule procedure to the Data Model procedure in the order specified in the course instructions should work.

Good luck with the rest of the course and let us know if there is anything else we can help with!