Level 200 training - Is it possible to please resurrect my training environment?

Options

Answers

• Samson Sunny
    Options

Hi Nimesh,

Kindly raise a case on our support portal support.board.com with all the details and we shall get this issue resolved.

Thanks,

Samson.

• Yuliya
    Yuliya Active Partner
    Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights First Comment
    Options

i also need to resurrect my training environment, unfortunately by trying to log in for support, I can't and by trying to reset the password, got the notification that its impossible

• Samson Sunny
    Options

Hi Yuliya,

Kindly get in touch with the Partner Manager for your account to get this resolved.

Thanks,

Samson.

• Yuliya
    Yuliya Active Partner
    Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights First Comment
    Options

how can I do this?

• Yuliya
    Yuliya Active Partner
    Options

I got this message : Your access is disabled. Contact your site administrator. can someone please help?

• Kristin Dimitrova
    edited August 2023
    Options

Thank you for your question. As mentioned in the Level 200 course, access is limited to 30 days from the instance activation. We understand that this could be frustrating if you could not finish the course within 30 days. If your instance has expired before you were able to finish the course, we are working on a solution to grant you an extension to finish the course. 

There is also potential to recover your work, keep your fingers crossed for good luck. Please tell us how much you have completed in the course, such as "I have completed the course up to Module 209." We are actively working on this issue and will get back in touch with you as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest in Level 200 and your patience while we problem-solve.

• Yuliya
    Yuliya Active Partner
    Options

but my 30 days are not done yet!

• Yuliya
    Yuliya Active Partner
    Options

but my 30 days are not done yet!

• Kristin Dimitrova
    Options

Hi Yuliya,

Thank you for letting us know and being patient.

We have confirmed that your access to the instance expires on September 8th and are investigating the disabled access. We will get back to you with more information on Monday. Once this gets resolved, we can offer an extension if more time is needed to complete the course.

Board Academy

• Kristin Dimitrova
    Options

Hi Yuliya,

Please try to reset your password on https://academy.board.com/ by clicking on "Forgot your password?", and then try to log in to the Board Training Environment with the new password. Let us know if you're still getting the same error message.

Board Academy