Quick Poll: How valuable are the new Board Best Practices?

Options
Holly Rieke
Holly Rieke Employee
DACH Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights 5 Likes
admin
edited March 15 in Blog

With the launch of the new Community experience earlier this year, we also introduced new technical knowledge sharing from our internal Board Center of Excellence. New Best Practices— illustrating the best ways to use Board, in most situations—are regularly released. Have you reviewed these new technical resources yet? We value your feedback! Take this anonymous quick poll to let us know what you think.

Stay informed about the latest Best Practices when you opt in to automatic updates. Simply select the bell icon on the Best Practices landing page and set your notification preferences (avatar > Account & Privacy Settings > Notification Preferences) to alert you in your preferred method. As a reminder, you can also give us your feedback about the overall Community experience at any time by taking a few minutes to respond to the Community Experience Survey.

Do you have a favorite Best Practice? Are there specific Best Practices that you'd like covered in future posts? Let us know in the comments section below.

Quick Poll: How valuable are the new Board Best Practices? 26 votes

I highly value this level of detailed technical knowledge sharing.
65% 17 votes
I value the Best Practices and How-to Guides and look forward to more.
26% 7 votes
Not that valuable. I'm already very knowledgeable about Board practices.
3% 1 vote
I have not yet reviewed the new Best Practices, but I will soon.
3% 1 vote
I have not yet reviewed the new Best Practices, and I don't plan to.
0% 0 votes

Comments

• Holly Rieke
    Holly Rieke Employee
    DACH Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights 5 Likes
    admin
    Options

Thank you to everyone has voted so far. Keep sending those votes—we're listening!

• David Nyman
    David Nyman Active Partner
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

Awesome with Best Practices, please keep it coming and keep up the good work :)

• Mirela Simion
    Options

Looking forward to hear more Best practices on topics like Data Integration as well!
    Great work

• Holly Rieke
    Holly Rieke Employee
    admin
    Options

Following up on the results to this quick poll as of today (January) - 90% of members find the Best Practices highly valuable or valuable. This is great news, and we're looking forward to bringing even more to the Community this year.