Level 200: All CSV File

Options

Hi All,

I've finished the level 200 course.

in order to better understand the logic behind the model is it possible to have all input CSV?

Thank's in advance,

Best Regards

Edoardo

Answers

• Mindy Waltz
    Options

Hi Edoardo,

Congratulations on finishing Level 200! That is a significant training accomplishment. We love your idea about getting a back up of the total application that you built so that you can review it and understand the logic more fully. Unfortunately, our current Board Training Environment does not have the functionality to create back ups.

We have done two things based on your request: 1. We requested an enhancement of the Board Training Environment to add this functionality in the future. 2. We have noted the suggestion for our future course design so that when we update Level 200 for the next version of Board we can include the instructions for how to do your own back up of the application.

Thank you for your good suggestion. If you are interested in other application examples or training options, I would recommend that you reach out to your Partner Success Manager. Congrats again and good luck! -Mindy

• Edoardo Figus
    Edoardo Figus Active Partner
    Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights First Comment
    Options

Hi Mindy! thank you so much for the answer! i ll'wait for the upgrade that you suggested.

Best Regards,

Edoardo

• Mindy Waltz
    Options

Hi Edoardo,

Good news! We have added the .csv files to the end of the Level 200 course so that future learners can download them and study the formatting of the data files. Thanks for the good suggestion! For you, since you have already finished the course, here is the link to the files. https://communityfssa.blob.core.windows.net/training-content/L200_CVS_Files.zip

Note that the files will download automatically, while the screen wills still say "Verifying link…". You just need to go directly to your download file to find the zip file that contains the .csv files from Level 200. We hope that this is helpful for you!