Level 200 module 212 - 1: Product to GL Account Mapping Cube Empty

Options
Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown Customer
Name Dropper Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board First Comment
edited September 2023 in Academy

Am I missing a data reader where we'd load Product Category & Account through a data reader?

I would think it would just pull in the values, matrixed, and let me check yes/no. I'm prepared to feel dumb on this one!

But I built the screens and don't see any 'box' to check for that single value cube in step 3.2

Thanks!

Matt

Accepted Answer

• TJ Barber
    TJ Barber Employee
    April Badge of the Month March Badge of the Month 5 Likes First Comment
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Matt, when you are in the data view object for section 2 of 212, are you not seeing anything listed in the row and columns of the object that is shown in that step? IE, Rings, Earrings, Necklaces, etc in the left column, and ZZ010 Default_010, 9005 Sales - Rings, etc in that top row.

Product category and Account are loaded separately earlier in the course. Specifically in the H-Account Data reader and H-Product Data reader.

Answers

• Matthew Brown
    Options

I see the columns (rings - watches), but not the account rows.

I rechecked section 209 H-Account Data and H-Product readers and they seem fine (53 accounts and 36 for products).

Tj - I should mentioned my environment was shut down a day earlier than my expiration. It was turned back on with a back-up to where my previous progress was. I don't think that would cause an issue, I just wanted to mention that.

• TJ Barber
    Options

Hey Matt, can you by chance grab a screenshot image of the data view object with the columns and rows? that will help me troubleshoot your issue.

• Matthew Brown
    Options

TJ - I went back this morning with a fresh set of eyes and checked Axis Properties > Show All - , and there is set, Show All was unchecked. I would've sworn I checked it ….SMH….thanks, Mb