Add ability to multi-select columns in Block Format

Options

Block formatting individual columns is a very time consuming job, and this would allow you to speed up the process a lot faster.

You can currently multi select on the different rows, but it'd be very beneficial to CTRL+Left Click on the columns to format them together too. There are data views with over 100+ columns here so it'd cut down a lot of manual time!

Regards,

Waleed

13 votes

Accepted · Last Updated

Comments

• Samir Jones
    Samir Jones Active Partner
    5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer
    Options

@Waleed Ullah, I totally agree.
    I would also like to see which columns/blocks are hidden, so that I don't do unnecessary formatting on those blocks.

Maybe have the option of hiding the hidden blocks, while in Block Format?

• Waleed Ullah
    Options

@Samir Jones That's a great idea, I've felt that way many times with the hidden blocks, it can also make the view convoluted with the extra horizontal scrolling

• Product Management Team
    Product Management Team Employee, Group Leader
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper
    Options

Thank you for sharing your idea, @Waleed Ullah.

We appreciate the time and effort you put into crafting your suggestion, and we understand the need of this solution. We have accepted this Idea to be part of our backlog, as it is not on our development roadmap currently.  
    We are committed to delivering the best possible experience to our customers, and we must prioritize the features and enhancements that will have the most significant impact on your daily use of our software.