Map chart issue

Options
NAJARINE
NAJARINE Active Partner
Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Name Dropper First Comment

Hello Board community !!!

Im using Board Version:12.6 Revision 0.0.085662

Im trying to create a map (openstreetmap) showing sales by country. The maps is not working and i have bubbles stuck in the corner of the map. I followed all the steps showed in the "tips and tricks" video of @Sudhir Raju.

Here is the settings:

Any suggestion please? Thank you in advance

Accepted Answer

• Samson Sunny
    Samson Sunny Employee
    April Badge of the Month Community Captain February Badge of the Month 5 Likes
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Najar,

This definitely looks like a formatting issue on the csv file that you are loading the coordinated from. Can you send me the excel sheet, I will try correcting it from my end and send it back to you?

You can reach out to me on my email- ssunny@board.com to send me the file.

Thanks,
    Samson.

Answers

• Samson Sunny
    Options

Hi Najar,

Kindly check the following:-

• Latitude and Longitude coordinates. Do they have the correct values?
    • Are the Latitude and Longitude cubes dimensioned by the 'Commercial' entity that is added in the Markers section?

Thanks,
    Samson.

• NAJARINE
    NAJARINE Active Partner
    Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Hello @Samson Sunny,

Thank you for your feedback !

Concerning the coordinates here is a screen of the csv file (neither "," nor "." works! i've tried both) :

The Latitude and Longitude cubes are indeed dimensioned by the 'Commercial' entity, here is a screen of each cube :

Thank you in advance for you help !

• NAJARINE
    NAJARINE Active Partner
    Options

Thank you very much @Samson Sunny ! the problem was related to the csv file 👍️

• Benjamin Fronius
    Options

@NAJARINE Could you please comment, what exactly was the issue on your csv-File? i think im having the same problem…

• NAJARINE
    NAJARINE Active Partner
    Options

Hello @Benjamin Fronius, the problem was about the formating of my cvs file : First try to clear the existing formatting on all the columns of your excel workbook and then converte it to csv format !

• Crystal Zhao
    Options

@Najarine Did you mean that you had it set to "Text" or "Number" instead of just "General?"

• NAJARINE
    NAJARINE Active Partner
    Options