Level 200 Module 204 Unable to locate files

Options
Shruti Mahato
Shruti Mahato Active Partner
Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board First Comment
edited November 2023 in Academy

I am unable to locate files when I enter the C:\Board\Dataset\Hierarchies and Data in Path and *Product Trees*.csv in Pattern.

Answers

• Crystal Zhao
    Options

Hi Shruti,

Can you try leaving off the .csv and just typing in Product Trees inside of the asterisks? I looked at my own and it does not have the .csv at all and works fine.

• Shruti Mahato
    Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board First Comment
    Options

Hi Crystal,

Tried *Product Trees* as well. No files come up.

• Shruti Mahato
    Options

Hi Crystal,

I found the files finally. Thanks a lot

• Crystal Zhao
    Options

Hi Shruti,

That's great to hear!

• Mirela Simion
    Options

In my case dropping the entire Product Trees*.csv from the Pattern showed all the files and then I had to choose Product Trees

• manuel_248
    manuel_248 Customer
    Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights First Comment
    Options

Hi,

i have the same issue and tried various pattern combinations, but still nothing shows up

• Kristin Dimitrova
    Options

Hi Manuel,

Thanks for raising this issue. Could you please confirm if the files are still missing when the path is set to "C:\Board\Dataset\Hierarchies and Data" and the pattern is set to "*Product Trees*.csv"?

Thank you,

Kristin

• manuel_248
    manuel_248 Customer
    Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights First Comment
    edited March 12
    Options

Oh thank you i got it, it uses the path from where board is run, not my machine.

• Kristin Dimitrova
    Options

Hi Manuel,

That's correct. Glad to hear that your issue got resolved and good luck with the rest of the course! Please don't hesitate to reach out if anything else comes up.

Thank you,

Kristin