Just for Fun: End of Year Celebrations!

Options
Holly Rieke
Holly Rieke Employee
DACH Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights 5 Likes
admin
edited December 2023 in Blog

Hello, Community! Can you believe it's almost a wrap for another year? Seriously…where does the time go? This time last year, we were in the thick of planning and preparing for a Community migration. Fast forward to 2023, and we did it—delivering a new platform with more ways to interact, new opportunities to share valuable expertise with members, and a renewed excitement and commitment to the collective Community.

Just like you, we are hustling to finish the year strong—while planning for what's next in the new year. After all, planning is what we do here! The year-end hustle is also a golden opportunity to reflect and recharge, spend time with important people in your life, and celebrate in style.

Just for fun - How are you planning to celebrate this month? Taking a vacation to somewhere special? Attending a festive party or two? Whipping up some culinary masterpieces? Spending precious time with loved ones? Or simply making time for yourself to relax? (I plan to do all of the above!)

We hope you are taking some time to celebrate all things, big and small!
🎉Community, tell us how you plan to celebrate this month in the comments below. 🎉

Comments

• Anne Cooper
    Options

Hi Board Community,

This year has flown by, in a good way, and while I am excited for 2024 I am looking forward to relaxing over the holidays. I am headed to Florida to visit my dad, but because we have been there so many times we always look for a new 'adventure.' So this year (weather permitting), my son and I will swim with the manatees in northwest Florida in the rivers they call home during the winter months. Wish me luck!

Thank you to everyone in our greater Board Community for making this year a success-cheers to you all and cheers to 2023!

Anne

• Holly Rieke
    Holly Rieke Employee
    DACH Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights 5 Likes
    admin
    Options

@Anne Cooper Swimming with the manatees sounds amazing!

• Aude Monin
    Options

Hello All,

Here in France, I'm planning to spend some time with my family, with a reasonable epicurean vision (not easy).... with bubbles and foie gras, among other things.😀

• Anne Cooper
    Options

@Aude Monin I am jealous! Have a wonderful holiday and look forward to seeing you again in 2024.

• Holly Rieke
    Holly Rieke Employee
    admin
    Options

@Aude Monin That sounds like a great way to wrap up the year! Pics and recipes of your masterpiece are welcomed😊.

• Miran Saric
    Miran Saric Employee
    DACH Advocate Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights
    admin
    Options

Hi all! We'll be spending our holiday season trying to get our three-year-old triplets to sit in one place long enough to open presents. If we manage to get through that without incident as they run around full of sugar from Christmas cookies, we'll call it a success. 😄

Thanks to everyone for such a fantastic year in the Board Community!

• Holly Rieke
    Holly Rieke Employee
    admin
    Options

@Miran Saric Sounds like you'll need a vacation after all that! 🤣 It'll be 'triple' the fun this year. Haha!