Level 200

Options

HI,, I started the course and the system created a training environment but all I see is this?

Now..I reached the section " Build the Sales Data Model" but it seems I missed a step as I dont have a Board environment?

Andrew

Answers

• Crystal Zhao
    Options

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for reaching out. I see that a little while ago, another user reported seeing the exact same screen. I'm going to reach out to the internal parties to see if something wonky might be happening with that server.

• Andrewi
    Options

Thanks Crystal…

• Andrewi
    Options

I redid it today and it worked!

• Crystal Zhao
    Options

Hi Andrew, that is great to hear! Have a great rest of your week!

• Andrewi
    Options

thanks.

• Guo Yufeng
    Guo Yufeng Active Partner
    Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board First Comment
    Options

Hi Andrew,

I would like to know how you solved this issue because I also met this when I set up the environment today.

• Andrewi
    Andrewi Customer
    First Comment
    Options

I went back to the previous section in the course where it said " setup environment' and clicked that button again. This time it worked!

• Guo Yufeng
    Guo Yufeng Active Partner
    Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board First Comment
    Options

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your advise, it's working now😀

• Andrewi
    Andrewi Customer
    First Comment
    Options

np…I need help myself in other areas further along in the course...waiting for some help…good luck…