Quick Poll: How valuable are the Board 'How-to Guides' to your practice?

Options
Holly Rieke
Holly Rieke Employee
DACH Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights 5 Likes
admin
edited January 22 in Blog

Did you know that since the re-launch of the Board Community early in 2023, our Board Center of Excellence has published 26 'How-to Guides'? These helpful guides provide step-by-step guidance to support specific use cases, complementing our Best Practices (applicable in most situations).

You can easily stay informed when new How-to Guides are added by opting in to automatic updates. Simply select the bell icon on the How-to Guides landing page and set your notification preferences (avatar > Account & Privacy Settings > Notification Preferences) to alert you in your preferred method. As a reminder, you can also give us your feedback about the overall Community experience at any time by taking a few minutes to respond to the Community Experience Survey.

Take a minute to let us know what you think about the How-to Guides by answering this anonymous quick poll.

Are there other How-to Guides that you'd like to see published? Let us know in the comments below.

Quick Poll: How valuable are the Board 'How-to Guides' to your practice? 19 votes

I highly value this level of detailed technical knowledge sharing.
78% 15 votes
I value the How-to Guides and look forward to more in the future.
21% 4 votes
Not that valuable; I'm already very skilled in using Board.
0% 0 votes
I have not yet reviewed the How-to Guides, but I will soon.
0% 0 votes
I have not yet reviewed the How-to Guides, and I don't plan to.
0% 0 votes

Comments

• Helmut Heimann
    Options

Since I'm contributing to this community section, I'd like to know the poll's outcome.

• Holly Rieke
    Holly Rieke Employee
    DACH Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights 5 Likes
    admin
    edited January 10
    Options

@Helmut Heimann Thanks for your feedback! I will definitely share results here as we collect them in the next couple weeks. As of today, there have been 7 votes. 6 find the How-to Guides 'highly valuable' and 1 find them 'valuable.'

• Maik Burghardt
    Options

Hi Rieke,

The poll is a good approach. However I think a comment section would be good.

I like it nevertheless sometimes better examples would be nice or a link to a best practice that is covering that topic.

br, maik

• Holly Rieke
    Holly Rieke Employee
    admin
    Options

@Maik Burghardt Thank you for your feedback! We are definitely looking at additional ways to link related content this year - great idea. We are also exploring more ways to cover popular topics through things like Ask Me Anything events and expanded video content. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts.

• Holly Rieke
    Holly Rieke Employee
    admin
    edited January 22
    Options

Update: We are up to 17 total responses, and 100% have found the How-to Guides highly valuable or valuable. It's great to know that members are finding these resources useful!