Level 200: Module 205 - incorrect totals

Options
Jenny
Jenny Active Partner
Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board First Comment

Hi, I cannot match back to the final result required in the Sales Actuals screen in the last stage of module 205.

I have followed all the steps for correction and can not find anything that does not match the set up instructions.

Please could you advise where I may be going wrong.

Answers

• Snehal Barot
    Options

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for raising your question. To help me isolate the issue, could you confirm if your Actual Sales Data loaded okay?

You should see figures like as per my screenshot attached below.

If you are getting the same values, then it will have something to with your ACT – Sales Data Publish procedure.

Please let me know.

Many thanks,

Snehal

• Jenny
    Jenny Active Partner
    Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board First Comment
    Options

Hi Snehal,

No my figures are not matching yours above.

Please see screenshot below.

• Snehal Barot
    Options

Hi Jenny,

Could you confirm is these numbers are the same (from the Sales Data Upload Screen).

Best,

Snehal

• Jenny
    Jenny Active Partner
    Options

Hi Snehal,

I seem to have this at a different level to your data. Should this be at store level?

Please see my view below.

• Snehal Barot
    Options

Hi Jenny,

We seem to have the same numbers which is good. Your view was flattened whilst mine was not.

I suspect there might be something happening in your procedure…. Please could you confirm that your 'ACT - Sales Data Publish' procedure looks like this?

Can I also confirm your data view is the same as mine too.

Many thanks,

Snehal

• Jenny
    Jenny Active Partner
    Options

Hi,

I believe they are matching, please see below.

• Snehal Barot
    Options

Thanks Jenny.

And the FX Rates are per the screenshot below?

Also, are your local currency figures looking the same as mine?

Best,

Snehal

• Jenny
    Jenny Active Partner
    Options

Hello,

My FX rates are matching.

My Local currency isn't matching, and is out a similar amount to my GBP actuals.

• Snehal Barot
    Options

Hi Jenny,

Please could you email me on sbarot@board.com

It'll be easier to arrange a call to work through your issue.

Many thanks,

Snehal

• NNJ
    NNJ Active Partner
    Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights First Comment
    edited February 20
    Options

hello,

can i please know how you solved this issue?

I have the same results as Jenny

and my label on timestamp can't be configured i get this error message

• Jenny
    Jenny Active Partner
    Options

Hello,

If I remember correctly I was missing one entity within the cube set up.

E.g. where you select month, store, country etc I believe salesperson was missing.

I also got the error a few times and had to force manual refreshes and it seemed to correct itself. Hope this helps!

• NNJ
    NNJ Active Partner
    Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights First Comment
    Options

thank you Jenny, let me check the whole thing.

• NNJ
    NNJ Active Partner
    Options

Jenny you are right; it was the TEMP - ACT - DR - Sales LC cube; entity SalesPerson was missing.

After correcting and reloading, the results are good.

» thank you!

The error is staying, i give up. But timestamp labels are working fine in all other reports.

• Jenny
    Jenny Active Partner
    Options

I'm glad to hear! No problem at all.

Thanks,

Jenny