Level 200: Module 212 - Not seeing any data after running Procedure

Options
Emmanuel
Emmanuel Active Partner
Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights First Comment Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board

I am not seeing data in after running the procedure in module 212. See my screenshot vs the training expected result. Any idea on how to troubleshoot this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Emmanuel

Answers

• Emmanuel
    Emmanuel Active Partner
    Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights First Comment Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board
    Options

Update, I was able to see data after running the procedure for Italy; The issue is with UK data. Had similar issues with UK data in a previous module. I am ok with the result of seeing only Italy data for the purpose of this training.

Thanks

Emmanuel

• Snehal Barot
    Options

Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks for raising this. Please could you share a screenshot of your 'load' data procedure, and specifically the step that is running the data reader. I suspect that your data reader is only running 'Italy' files instead of 'All' files.

Many thanks,

Snehal

• Emmanuel
    Emmanuel Active Partner
    Options

Hi Snehal,

These are the 2 load data procedures that I have and they are both set to All

Thanks

Emmanuel