LEVEL300, Module305: Regarding Functional Test Question 1.

Options
S.N
S.N Active Partner
First Comment Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights

Dear Board support team,
LEVEL300, Module305: Regarding Functional Test Question 1, I received the following results. However, it was marked as incorrect. I am unable to proceed and facing significant difficulty. The setup was performed following the steps outlined in "Build the planning expansion: New product planning based on drivers." I have verified multiple times, and all results were consistent. Besides what is mentioned in "Build the planning expansion: New product planning based on drivers," are there any prerequisites that need to be completed before conducting the functional test?

Answers

• TJ Barber
    TJ Barber Employee
    April Badge of the Month March Badge of the Month 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

Hey S.N, would you be able to post a screenshot of the answers you did receive? That will help us troubleshoot the issue more accurately. Thank you!

• S.N
    S.N Active Partner
    Options

dear TJ Barber(BRDAO Academy Support Team)
    Thank you for your response.

Hey S.N, would you be able to post a screenshot of the answers you did receive? That will help us troubleshoot the issue more accurately.

I will send you the responses from the functionality test and the error message screen.
    Please proceed with the investigation.

• Snehal Barot
    Options

Hi @S.N,

Let's try to follow the steps behind one product first - Double Halo, so we can try to isolate where you might be facing an issue.

For you to be able to complete this exercise, could you confirm that your 'New Product Planning Screen' has been configured accordingly?

If that configuration is okay, please double click 'Double Halo' and ensure its Driver has been mapped to 'Bezel'.

The numbers that populate the three columns are driven by the the 'PLN - New Product Planning' procedure. If you have followed the steps, you should see that Double Halo is being driven by '1-Driver Average', inside the Dynamic Selection you should only see that product inside step 22.

The resulting number for Double Halo is being calculated at step number 23.

Once you run this step, you should see these numbers appear.

If you don't, then I suspect, that your temp cubes that drive the calculation haven't been configured properly, so I'd double check these.

If you are still facing issues, please email me on sbarot@board.com and we can take it from there.

Many thanks,

Snehal

• S.N
    S.N Active Partner
    Options

Dear SB, TJ (BRDAO Academy Support Team)
    Thank you for your response. Following SB's instructions, I re-executed and got the correct result. Thank you for your assistance.