Font Selection

Options
Maik Burghardt
Maik Burghardt Customer
First Anniversary Name Dropper Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board First Comment
edited May 1 in Platform

Hi,

how can I adjust Board to use font Arial instead of Open Sans by default?

Thanks Maik

Answers

• Shisong
    Shisong Active Partner
    First Answer 5 Likes First Comment Advocate
    Options

From Board 14, you are able to set the default font for a specific capsule by navigating through "Capsule properties" - "Default capsule font".

But I don't think you have that option for any version before that. For those previous versions, you can either

• go to "system administration" - "appearance" to upload a corporate font for the whole system

or

• utilize mask / template / object copy&paste to do an object level font control

Hope this helps.

• Maik Burghardt
    Options

Hi Shisong, Thanks for your reply.

In the masks setup you can not do it unfortunately. What a pity that it comes only with the upgrade. But maybe someone else has another idea.

Br, Maik

• Bernhard Nöhreiter
    Options

Hi @Maik Burghardt ,

not sure if you have read over the hint from Shisong or if it´s not applicable to your case but the corporate font feature is available also for older versions (I think it was introduced in 10.6).

All objects which use a default font will make use of the uploaded font family.

https://www.boardmanual.com/2023/summer/administration/administration/appearance.htm#appearance-font

Regards,

Bernhard

• Maik Burghardt
    Options

@Bernhard Nöhreiter I have seen it but what should I upload when Arial is already available.

Board is setup by default with Open Sans how can I change it to Arial, which is available in Board?