Level 300, Module 302 - Global expansion of Actuals

rraj
rraj Active Partner
First Comment Level 200: Building A Planning Solution in Board Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board

Hi,

I am reading through the steps in 302 but I do not have any link to the environment to build these and to complete it. Can you please confirm how can I get access to the Board environment?

Thanks

Tagged:

Accepted Answers

• TJ Barber
    TJ Barber Employee
    Second Anniversary 10 Comments April Badge of the Month March Badge of the Month
    Answer ✓

Hey Rraj, The link to set up the environment is in Module 301, in a lesson titled: Set up your Board Training Environment

• rraj
    rraj Active Partner
    First Comment Level 200: Building A Planning Solution in Board Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board
    Answer ✓

Hello TJ, thanks much. This works. The first time I tried to set it up, it hadn't created it.

Answers

• rraj
    rraj Active Partner

Hello, I seem to have lost access to the environment for 300 training. I am trying to stop and restart it but this does not seem to do anything. Can you please look into this asap.

Thanks

Ritesh