Level 300: Module 305, The functional test Q 1

Afnane Hdidou
Afnane Hdidou Active Partner
First Comment

Hello dear community,

I am having trouble with the functional test, I normally should be having the three new products in the sales planning screen, but I don't.

I have all the other products except the three that I added in the beguining of 305 ( Classic, Double Halo, Grey Pearl Stud).

I had to verify every single step, I checked the procedures, the screens, the cubes, everything seems in the right place, but I don't have the three products in the sales planning screen.

Do you have any idea about what's causing this issue ?

Answers

• Hello Afnane. Our team is reviewing this request to provide feedback. We will get back to you with an answer on this as quickly as possible. Thank you!

• Hi Afnane,

Thank you for your patience! I'll reach out to schedule a call with you to provide further assistance. It's hard to evaluate what might have gone wrong without evaluating that the build steps were completed correctly on the instance.

Regards,

Kristin

• Afnane Hdidou
    First Comment

Hello, thank you for reaching me out, I happily accept your assitance.

• Afnane Hdidou
    First Comment

Thank you so much Kristin for your help and for your assistance, the issue was solved.

It was due to step 18 in the procedure, instead of adding in the configure layout TEMP-FINAL-Monthly,I added the Annually..

Now I can see the three products in the sales planning screen.

Thank you again Kristin.