LEVEL300, Module305: Regarding Functional Test Question 1

Maria
Maria Active Partner
Level 200: Building A Planning Solution in Board First Comment

Hi all! I am struggling with Functional test question 1 in level 300 module 305. Already checked all the steps 3-4 times, still cannot find what's the issue: when I am completing the steps for Functional test, I am getting correct result for 2 planning products, and the incorrect one for one planning product, as shown on screenshot. Where can be the issue in this case? Completely stuck with this module. I see in the community that other student had the similar problem (https://community.board.com/discussion/18427/getting-just-one-value-wrong-for-level-300-module-305-functionality-test), but I cannot find information about resolving it.

Answers

• Hey Maria, thanks for reaching out! I'm looking at your images above and it's interesting to me that all of your numbers presenting in your data view appear to be correct, but the number you have for the Grey Pearl Stud is off by almost double, as in, the correct answer is nearly half of your value. I'm reaching out to some of our subject matter experts to see what may cause this issue and we should have an answer for you shortly.