drill anywhere to successive bubble charts

Options

Hello,

I would like to know whether and how i can implement the following drill path:

1. initial situation: bubble chart with 1 entity by row (EntityA)
  2. I double click on 1 bubble and come to a 2nd bubble chart which is the same than the initial one, except the entity by row is entityB
  3. I double click on 1 bubble of the 2nd chart and come to a 3rd bubble chart which is the same than the initial one, except the entity by row is entityC

EntityA, EntityB and EntityC are standalone entities.

It this scenario possible in BOARD ?

I haven't found this possible yet.

As workaround, I created a folder container with 3 tabs. Each tab has 1 bubble chart defined according to my points 1, 2 and 3 above.

I have no idea though how to reproduce the "drill" behaviour. Setting the 1st bubble chart as "Master" using the Master option works only if I have two charts, not with three charts.

-- EDIT 13.9. the first bubble chart belongs to a in a screen which has other visualisation objects. I would like to avoid the drill to screen option.

Thank for your help,

Tagged:

Answers

• Maybe I'm missing something, but why not use drill to screen?

• Thanks for your response. I have edited my message to answer you "the first bubble chart belongs to a in a screen which has other visualisation objects. I would like to avoid the drill to screen option."

• Even if you make the screen you are drilling to an exact copy of the original, with just the bubble chart being different?

• The four visualisation objects are independent from each other. So drilling on 1 object would cause the 3 other objects to load and refresh each time, although they have no reason for. I prefer to avoid this if it is possible