cubes don't shows

Options

Dear Alexander Kappes

after starting a database on board server 10.1.4 after making an upgrade and trying to show the cubes, a problem occur mentioning the following error message: BOARD CLIENT WORKING IN FAULTED STATE, PLEASE RESTART BOARD CLIENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

but the restart do not fix the problem, after cheking my database foalder, c/:board..... it seems that nothing weird occur.

is there any thing i can do to fix the problem ?

Tagged:

Answers

• Alexander Kappes
    Options

Dear youssef loukili,

can you please be so kind and describe a little more detaillized what "making an Upgrade" means.

Thanks in advance

regards

Alexander Kappes

• Hi Alexander Kappes,

i'm mentioning the upgrade because after the first launch of the database and cubes that occur a problem  who didn't occur in a previous version, note that capsules, relations and entities are working as ususal excepte the cubes, is there a stapes that i forgot to stay on befor starting working ? and thanks for your listening.

• Alexander Kappes
    Options

Dear youssef loukili,

ok, the issue occurs in 10.1.4 and in the former BOARD release it worked, right?

Is it possible that you have defined really big max item numbers?

Additively do you have defined cubes using one or more of this big entities?

Can you perform also DataFLows and DataReaders to this DAtabase?

Can you send a copy of the database, that we can analyze it? (in best case zipped)

thanks for a short answer

regards

Alexander Kappes

• Hello ,

I'm facing the same problem and it's like the Cubes are lost .

• Alexander Kappes
    Options

Dear Seifeddine MLAYHI,

can you please describe a little more detailized, what beahvior occurs?

Which was the version before the upgrade? What is the actual used version?

Did you change anything? Did you uninstall the old version before installing the new one?

Is it possible that you have defined really big max item numbers?

Additively do you have defined cubes using one or more of this big entities?

Can you perform also DataFLows and DataReaders to this DAtabase?

Without these informations it´s not possible to help you by solving your issue.

thanks and regards

Alexander Kappes

• Alexander Kappes
    Options

additional to my last post, I think such themes are better placed in our ticketing system instead the community.

To open a request to our ticket system you can write an eMail to support@board.com

Alternatively you can logon at the following link and open your request.

http://support.board.com 

Thanks and regards

Alexander Kappes

• Dear Alexander Kappes ,

Thank for this informations the cause was the Max Item Nr i made a Backup restore to find the Cubes i created .

Best regards 

Seifeddine Mlayhi