Board server 10.1.4 upgrade

Options

Hi community, after uninstalling board serrver 10.1.0 and reinstalling the latest one 10.1.4, the databses are conserved in c:\Board......, but after launching the same old conncetion in my latest board server localhost, the board server do not give me access, i tried to login other board server outside my localhost, and it's working as usual, i think the problem is related with the licence that i used on the old version(10.1.0) is there something i can do to solve this problem noting that my licence did not expired, thanks for reading and helping if it's possible.

Tagged:

Accepted Answer

• Alexander Kappes
    Alexander Kappes Employee
    First Anniversary Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Name Dropper
    edited June 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Dear youssef loukili,

sounds like you are running your local environment with Stand Alone License.

By the way is the engine running or do you find some information in event viewer when you try to start the service?

Can you please check by opening the keyfile which runs the engine with the keymanager.exe

Keymanager.exe can be found either in BOARD Client / Server folder (C:\Program Files\Board\Board Server\keymanager.exe)

For the case you are running with Stand Alone License, do you insert the SA Key also in the Client?

Thanks for a short reply

regards

Alexander Kappes

Answers

• Dear  Alexander Kappes 

I want to thank you for your seggestion, it was really helpful for me because the prroblem is solved and i will appreciate a coming collaboration with you, with my best wishes.